Am I suppose to buy more of this since it's down or is this another dead coin that got a lot of hype that lead to...

Am I suppose to buy more of this since it's down or is this another dead coin that got a lot of hype that lead to nowhere?

Attached: shiba-inu-coin-logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

well, OP, consider that SHIB is a dog scam rugpull from 2021. consider that SHIB is down 90% and going to zero. consider that SHIB's dev has deleted all social media. consider that SHIB's 'blockchain' will not use SHIB.

if you consider all of that, and still buy SHIB, then you deserve exactly what you get.

FUD

>FUD

pic-related, everyone, is SHIB's chart. i'll highlight the important parts in red.

important parts;
>SHIB down 90%
>SHIB nosediving to zero on almost no volume

Attached: SHIBagholdersitisover.png (1610x873, 97.86K)

SHIBagholder you're SHIBagholding

yes, you buy more as it's the perfect time to buy. I'm finally buying more again.

holder from february 2021.

all SHIBagholders are SHIBagholding their SHIBags to zero. SHIBags have no future beyond zero. the fate of all SHIBags is to drop to $0.0000000000000000000 and never recover

HODL!
buy the dip!
2 more weeks

LOL SHIBAGGIE LMAOOOOO

im still here from January 2021

Fearful, greedy, yada, yada, yada.

>slurp the diperino

Attached: images (1).jpg (507x604, 21.35K)

Damn, it's just about completely undone the great pump of October. Like it never happened...

that only applies to real investments, SHIB is a dog scam going to zero.

of course, because it's a dog scam shitcoin and it's going to its natural value; zero. SHIB is not an investment. SHIB is a rugpull dog scam.

Of course you should buy Shiba. I’m the future you will be buying things from the store with Shiba. It’s obviously going to be our currency.

>its scared

i encourage anyone considering SHIB to simply look at SHIB's chart on coingecko or elsewhere. it's a rugpull shitcoin scam and it's going to zero.

How can you function on this society being this much of a fucking insufferable autist?

are you the SHIBaggies poster
you're my favourite poster, please post more

time of this dog scams is over. you better be buying solid projects from now on.

Me too ser.

The chart is recursive. Take from that what you will.

Holy shit this FUD is literally like the liberal "NO YOU" deflection.

Attached: 1651700474236s.jpg (323x356, 24.18K)

Everything is down, that coin isn't special