Out of the loop

Why is everyone shitting on HGSS now?

Attached: Untitled.png (1816x1008, 657.44K)

It's just Kalosperms/Alolasomes/Galarvae mad at the fact that they never grew up with Pokekino, so they have to bring HGSS and Gen 5 down to the level of their shitty games.

>Alolasomes
Like Alola + Awesome? Checks out.

Bw2 are great games.
Hgss is trash.
>shit low level scale
>boring ass unmemorable characters
>butchered down team rocket
>empty ass region
>shit pokemon variety

Stop being such a boomer and wake up

Johtofags need the rope.
You guys delusional as fuck about your games.

The games are overrated though. What's the problem?

Ignore it as usual, it'll subside in a few months to a year.

All this points are valid. No game is perfect but HGSS is certainly not the best. Had more fun with Pt, BW2 and Usum.

It's just a cycle. Every new Pokemon is bad and the series is dying. Give it 5 years, the newest game is now the bad game and the series is dying "but that game 5 years ago is good". HG/SS had a lot of content, my issue is that it's not good content so rather it's in or not, nothing changes. HG/SS is no different then B/W and no different then Sw/Sh. The only exception is the minority but as loud as fuck frontier fags, otherwise, they're all the same god damn thing and HG/SS isn't better, it's just nostalgic. You got faggots showing up saying X/Y is now good so this fanbase is just fucked up and likes to complain over a kids game for no real reason other mob mentality.

HeartGold & SoulSilver are objectively the best games in the franchise.

Attached: ArcticFlashyKissingbug-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 264.55K)

Because it flopped

Don't associate Unovachads with Johtotoodlers.

Problem with HgSs is that they are die hard apologists. Whenever a new game comes out people would look back to that game. But HGSS added Crystal features and Battle frontier why can't Oras buhuuu.
Wuaaaaa bdsp is so lackluster compared to hgss.

Johtoniggers are insufferable

Shit games.
Hope we never see Johto again.
Full of shitmons that are not even competitively viable.

why does johto make this board seethe? is it jealousy?

It is. Also, minors groomed by discrod trannies raiding the board.

Jealousy of what exactly?

Overhyped, if anything. They're not bad, but there no special and this dumbass board has oversold and overhyped one game because
>muh follower pokemon

JOHTO IS GETTING OUTSOLD BY LEGENDS BDSP AND SWSH

All time worst shit like that "remake" even outselling HGSS and ORAS proves humanity needs exterminated.

jealousy that these supposedly "objectively and fundamentally flawed" games are 10x more universally praised and loved than whatever game they like best?

If you hate this world so much why don't you just neck yourself already instead of doomshitposting?
I know Truckers are currently striking but if you lucky you might catch one to isekai yourself.

Sour grapes.
>Wow, BDSP are awful remakes, the absolute bare minimum.
>uggh you're being entitled! remakes aren't supposed to be good, they're !
>HGSS added a bunch content while being faithful. literally a remake and upgrade
>w-well I THINK HGSS SUCKS!
gross

Praised and loved by who? People who left the series? Modern Pokemon fans prefer story driven content with memorable characters and non bland looking pokemons. Get a grip boomer.

The Switch has sold more units then the 3DS and more people are buying games than even 10 years ago. Gen 4 and 5 didn't have the market gen 8 has being on a system that's more popular than the DS or 3DS.

I'm 18 and started with SoulSilver and have bought and played every game in the series up to LA. HGSS is still the best game and the one I find myself replaying the most.

The ds sold 150million units. Its dwarfed compared to the switch.
Cope harder

Galarvae is good. I'm gonna use that

Because then I can't help destroy everything and make you trash suffer as it burns while gleaming what little is left to enjoy.

HGSS are good games overall but 2 gen is just worst by itself.

I sincerely hate people like you.

Too bad that we are winning and you are the wrong side of history sweety

Literal who's on twitter.
HGSS, Platinum and BW2 are the peak of thw series.

That retardation is EXACTLY how I'll see humanity die in my lifetime.

>HGSS
the only thing it peaks is level 40 for wild mons.

>Walking Pokemon isn't that Great
It's a small bit of immersion that goes a long way. Especially in an RPG like Pokemon.
>Johto designs suck dick
If you hate Johto designs, you hate classic Pokemon design philosophy, in which case your arguments are invalid due to your objectively bad taste.
>The story is bad! SWSH had better characters!
Gen 2's story is serviceable and light as Pokemon stories should be, as these games should promote using your imagination and going on your own adventure, almost as if it's a role-playing game. If you wish to overanalyze it the Team Rocket plot could be seen as a commentary on change and the passage of time, major themes in the game. Additionally, Gen 2's characters though not put in the forefront are still some of the most memorable in the series, such as the Rival, Whitney, and Clair. Gen 7 and 8 in particular started the horrendous trend of putting human characters above the Pokemon. Also Gen 8's story is fucking garbage lmao.
>Kanto's wild Pokemon are too low-level!
Absolutely dumb argument, you don't need to fight every wild battle, and in Kanto it wouldn't make sense lore-wise.
>The level curve!
It's been shown time and time again this is way overexaggerated and nowhere near as bad as people claim.
>Johto-mons in Kanto!
If they were all in Johto you would complain there's no new Pokemon to find in Kanto.
>Johto is tiny! Kanto is neutered!
Johto is a fully-fledged region, and Kanto is still fun to explore even with the fewer dungeons and to see all the things that have changed. A point which HGSS fixes anyways.

I prefer Gen 2 over 4 but all of these arguments are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1642290828402.png (1146x1932, 1.21M)

>Most johto designs suck
>doesn't like togapi, gligar, sneasel, hounddoom or ursaring
>not liking new evos like scizor or steelix
Say what you want about gen 2, but it added some good designs at the very least