Do Americans really

Do Americans really

Attached: 6C907BDA-D682-42B5-80FC-290720F17456.jpg (1242x1282, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2arBYp_T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yum

haven't had arby's in close to three years, and even then it was a swiss cheese, bacon, honey mustard chicken tender sandwich. i make my own burgers and steaks

>what’s wrong with the food
>calling this abomination (((food)))
We need a reset

Attached: 56F3425B-C7DF-4C46-9A7A-632F320F5B01.jpg (1500x909, 217.96K)

when arbytrum burgers

Nigger burgers are great get the foot long dildo out of your ass

>Muh abomination
>Posts beef slathered in Bearnaise which is just basically butter and egg
>Not even green veg as a side just fries potatoes that don't look like french fries so they must be "healthier"
Fucktard

If you aren't eating A5 Wagyu from Japan then it's not the "real" thing. So tired of plebs thinking they're fancy kek

Not really, no. It's mostly Chik Fil A.

Did you say WAYGOO?? I LOVE WAYGOO I am a huge into cow meat I fucking love waygoo and will pay out the ass for it.

Real food scares this tranny

You wouldn’t understand a nicely seasoned, lightly garnished steak like this fine specimen if it hit you over the head. Learn some fine dining you uncultured swines

Attached: DFD8DC10-7B65-4479-89C0-850000F22D6C.jpg (600x899, 131.5K)

>carbs and meat
At least the burger has some veggies

Looks like my dogs vomit

>Sauce on a steak
You either a woman are a faggot or both. YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

>boiled steak
Cringe

these are not even tasty, I will never understand how some people become obese eating burger all day long

>0/10 trolling.
Fuck off
T. Not even mutt

I saw Reviewbrah's video on this and went out to try it, not even a fan of Arby's or fast food burgers in general but it's actually very good and you get a lot of value for the cost. Thanks for reminding me it exists, might go get another this weekend since it's my cheat day.

It's always enjoyable to see Europoors seethe over the fact Americans have a vastly wider spectrum of dining options than they do, from low tier fast food to high tier fine dining of all cuisine types.

Attached: 1647582258606.png (565x720, 1.03M)

obsessed europoo

>don't eat liver
>eat raw fish

>most cheese is a slice of cheddar in plastic wrap
>no fresh bread

youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2arBYp_T0

i wouldnt even call that cheese desu... but yeah food variety here in america is incredible.

Can someone redpill me on the economic viability of eating pork chops every day

Butter and egg are based & redpilled and are REAL health food.

What the fuck are you even talking about you absolute retard?

I can walk to my grocery store and buy my choice of a dozen+ varieties of fresh-baked loaves from their bakery for less than what you'd spend on a single slice. No clue what you're on about with liver and fish either, you sound deranged. All those grains and onions are clearly rotting your brain.

Attached: IMG_1375.png (1024x665, 746.04K)