3 days

>3 days

Attached: IMG_20220203_161239.jpg (1080x1772, 458.27K)

and without Double Pack which is usually 30% of sales

Attached: 1643324885105.png (747x468, 53.26K)

nnnNNOODOOFNTKSSJRNF TUSIS CNANT EVEENIM SHSAKING HHRGGSSISTERS EMEGRCHADS PLAKYINUMCHADS HRWRRHHYYYYY IYT EAS DUPPSOED TONFLOOOOPPPP BRTBGRHHRJRHHJAHAAHAHAGAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: muh sales.png (1891x753, 355.27K)

if critics don't matter
user score don't matter
sales don't matter

then what matter

My opinion.
Game is fine.

Well yea game is boss as fuck, first pokemon game I've enjoyed in over a decade.

the game

the facts of the game and my opinion on how they do it, and your opinion if it's yours, and etc. i haven't played it yet so i don't really have an opinion on it granted, don't know how to emulate the switch either, but still i'll learn dw.

Fuck, I lost.

Okay? I still didn't buy it?

Your loss

No wonder, iIt's the first good Pokemon game for the Switch

how story heavy is it and how much can you battle? Since you can surprise rape pokemon in the wild and catch them without a fight, I would assume its not much right

Battles with trainers are about as frequent as gym battles
Story cutscenes are like 30 mins compiled into a video. Unless you rush through the game to complete the story, you won't mind them at all
Also the story this time is decent.
You can still battle wild Pokémon

You fight all the time wild Pokémon, but mostly alpha, it depend what objective you have. The Pokédex completion gives you task like kill with a certain type of move and such so you are always busy and organizing your team.

>Also the story this time is decent.
LOL

It is. Especialy fakt you are free to go explore between missions.

Keep it that way, it's not worth it

>Also the story this time is decent.
It's utter dogshit. But it doesn't matter because there's so little of it and it's not the point of the game. Kinda like the main quest of all open world games, you kinda forget its even there

>nnnNNOODOOFNTKSSJRNF TUSIS CNANT EVEENIM SHSAKING HHRGGSSISTERS EMEGRCHADS PLAKYINUMCHADS HRWRRHHYYYYY IYT EAS DUPPSOED TONFLOOOOPPPP BRTBGRHHRJRHHJAHAAHAHAGAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
My god, hurry up and take your meds, woman!