Why so much love for a shit game?

Why so much love for a shit game?

Attached: 1643547432.jpg (677x499, 103.89K)

You're so boring.

why a reddit template on Any Forums? why are tourists still here? the game is out, go back already.

Attached: op.jpg (474x473, 26.21K)

1. It doesn't. 2. Sure. 3. You fought Volo yet? Hardest trainer I've ever fought. 4. That's your opinion, 5. That's your opinion, 6. What?

>most ugliest
>a trannie
>IESLB
RUN, Un*vanigger. FAST.

Attached: 1547076853042.jpg (1920x1080, 290.51K)

your rent, xir.

Attached: unova.png (1000x750, 500.79K)

>OP's literally admits to being a Unovaspic
>gets called a Un*vanigger
>"R-R-RENT FREE!!! O-O-O-OBSESSED!!!!"
Your retardation is disadvantageous. Genuflect at once.

holy mother of blind. there's literally nothing in op's post about unova. take your meds lebowski.

Based

Yes, because surely people on Any Forums would put "Unovabortion" in the name field because they genuinely like Unova, on a board like Any Forums which is certainly not among the worst in terms of retarded falseflagging and consolewarring.
Go back to /dbs/ Shitrenfag.

oh is it in his name? i have force anonymize on to filter tripfags, and namefags in general frankly.

>"p-p-please leave me alone"
See? Done. Boom, btw.

Attached: BOOM to the ENCHAD.jpg (858x476, 39.43K)

because it's different

This. People have bitched for years, literal decades at this point, that Pokemon is just the same thing over and over and over again. It goes without saying any game that actually rewrote the core formula was going to get peoples' attention.

I don't understand either, this game is far from being one of the best mainline entry. I played it for a couple of hours and i was already tired of catching Pokemon over and over again. It just feel like an unfinished game.

It finally does something different, makes battles and capture seamless and immersive, turns boring routes into a sprawling landscape, capitalizes on a unique theme, introduces more challenge than anything in recent memory, and most importantly, has SOUL.
Graphics are pretty crap, but they're better than SwSh. Cast and story is about average for Pokémon, really. Legendaries and Highplosion are absolute garbage, however. I'll give you that.

"I want a Pokémon game just like breath of the wild and one where we can go to every region!!!" Is the most basic bitch opinion.

man yall obsessed with trannies jesus fuck
typhlosion got a funny face, anyone normal would get over after a while, only retards here would keep screaming REEEEE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY months over the leaks

And this game vaguely panders to the former.

Don't you fpund pther hobbies yet op?

Attached: aQeQY9Wq_700w_0.jpg (581x581, 54.89K)

PLA has SOULLESS not SOUL