Sword and Shield surpassed Gold and Silver in sales

Sword and Shield surpassed Gold and Silver in sales

BDSP sold almost 14 million in 3 months

Let's Go is approaching mainline titles in sales

Attached: 23 90.png (550x655, 287.48K)

So can we now be honest about how SwSh is a good Pokemon game? Getting kinda tired of it being the boogeyman

Disgusting but not suprising.

Nintendo Switch effect

it took things away only to repackage and appeal with DLC content, so yeah it's an ok game but you have to pay double for it.
Some of the dlc content was free, but that doesn't really excuse the way they strung us along with gated content

So BDSP is good too? At this rate it will outsell almost every mainline title

you don't get it, if swsh does good it's becuase switch magic and dumb consumers, if pla does good it's because sales=quality

>Sword and Shield surpassed Gold and Silver in sales
Johtobros...How the fuck did it come to this?

Attached: Elm.png (206x218, 81.31K)

so BDSP is good?

It doesn't matter whether it's a good game or not. I want all the Pokémon.

no 3rd version, add Crystal and still on top

I hate this community.

Dexitbros...

Attached: 1642734217969.jpg (394x394, 27.86K)

Are there people who would rather have a Pokemon Red clone with the National Dex, rather than Pokemon Legends which is what many wanted anyway?

Why wasn’t Crystal included along with GSC, SwSh got DLC so basic logic would include third versions since it’s the closest thing to DLC early games had.

people stopped including third versions when XY didn't get one

Nintendo never included third versions in their reports, why should we?

Holy Shit! I Fucking Kneel SwShChads

Attached: ltJIzL.png (768x1024, 670.52K)

Nintendo never says how much Gen 1 and Gen 2 sold. They only ever said how much both generations sold combined. So if you want to go by what Nintendo does, you should always say that Gen1+2 sold 76 million.

I would rather have Legends with the National Dex. Include all the Pokémon.

Attached: 1622504350451.jpg (750x709, 263.45K)

Because third versions were treated as the definitive versions, it makes no sense to erase them from existence. It also makes older games seem worse since they’re being compared to SwSh Pokémon game that had the benefit of having DLC to boost sales instead of separate third versions that cannibalized sales of the originals,

>takes 60 hours just to reach arceus
>Pokemon reaches the golden $1 per hour ratio

>DLC to boost sales
How do you know that?

BDSP on track to beating ORAS as the highest selling remake and the first remake to outsell it's orignal game sales.

How do you know 1 unit = 1 player when 30% of sales are the double pack?

Why would they make a version with the DLC bundled if it doesn't sell?