Who is the better fighting/grass type pic related or the owl?

Who is the better fighting/grass type pic related or the owl?

Attached: plant.jpg (1600x900, 185.55K)

Owl has higher stats but plant knows how to actually use them.
Trying to decide between Lilligant or Electrode for my final member.

I chose the owl at the start and I'm regretting it hard now... I like the design of liligant a lot more. The bird looks ok but liligant looks fantastic in game.

I feel like I should have taken typhlosion. I don't really like any of the fire types available and more importantly his purple color would match my other mons better.

Lilligant is more minmaxed, right? Like pure attack and speed. And she gets a sick setup move, Victory Dance. It's like Bulk Up on steroids.

Lilligant. Speed can be a huge factor in this game as it might get in an extra turn here or there for you or the opposing pokemon

I never liked typhlosion, I made my pick based on which starter I dislike the least
Boy oh boy has he been redeemed, I love this chill little fucker with his smug smirk, gives the side eye and looks over his shoulder during battles and shit

h-liligant is my strongest party member with
leaf blade
drain punch
stun spore
victory dance

neither.

Attached: 9c1df7fa94776c631ad20cd7c6445a3b.jpg (700x521, 46.58K)

Chesnaught

Attached: 6997E43A-45CA-4E3A-9E17-2C97AED8B9BE.jpg (800x600, 65.41K)

Well, Owl has a higher bst but lil has a better stat spread(for a grass/fighting type)

Owl has a better design h-lil is a big downgrade from the original

And, (as of now) h-lil has better moves but once owl is able to get his priority moves back i'd argue they aren't that different. Either way they're both better then chesnaught but worst then breloom

>typhlosion
Why would anyone take highphlosion over h-zoroark?
>is faster
>hits harder
>learns flamethrower
>has less weakness
>Has more immunities
>arguably a better design
>Has the same signature move but his has a better secondary effect
If owl gets fucked over by lil Typhlosion gets railed by h-zoro

H-Zoroark isn't a Fire type

Learn to read. He learns flamethrower with a higher special attack and speed mention just being a superior ghost type

Still isn't a fire type.

>Either way they're both better then chesnaught
As far as I can tell, Owl is just a worse Chesnaught with Brave Bird.

Lilligant is better
Owl got cucked again

tsareena is better

Victory Dance is a fucking OP move and Decidueye's Triple Arrows is garbage in comparison to that.

You can still catch Lilligant. Having two Grass/Fighting types isn't bad.

>Having two pokemon weak to fire, ice, poison, flying and bug.
I guess if you want a challenge, it could be fun?

Owl had been great since the start. Double stab and roost recovery. Flying and grass move takes care of the much bugs ground, rock type pokemon in the early and mid game. Decidueye looks awesome also. Though I can't deny that game freak screw his stats