Should I get this as a tramp stamp?

Should I get this as a tramp stamp?

Attached: 8F6D332F-4947-4A0F-BAA7-F18E954BF56E.png (695x650, 22.94K)

i think the word "faggot" in all caps and with flames around it would be more suitable for you

Yeah but I don’t want letters I’d prefer an emblem type thing

I'd prefer you get emblamed after you kys so we can laugh at your open casket

Get it around your holes so I know where to put it

I got a fairy type (tcg) symbol tramp stamp in pink when i was a cute little 19yo twink getting railed by daddies and big muscle dudes, but now i'm 26 and started working out myself and prefer topping cute twinks now and i can't get the fucking thing removed (pink and red inks are impossible to laser off)

tl dr don't do it

no

That's really gay, user

That’s so cute and it shows your sissy faggot history bb.

>after at least seven years of fucking other men, it took this post for user to realize he was gay

Kek, imagine spreading some faggot's asscheeks wide open and seeing that. I think I'd go soft from laughter immediately.

Attached: squid.jpg (600x692, 39.48K)

No, Shaniqua, get the typical Chinese letters or flowers on your ass instead.

why are you thinking about fucking other men?

I've never heard of a tramp stamp that helps you avoid sex.

AND they retconned the fairy type from the TCG and the games use different symbols for it, i think that's the worst part

They need to retcon fag type from the games too

Put it around your dick with it going into the spike hole

it will never happen, accept it or cry about it

this doesn't look like a good shape for a tramp stamp, it's too round. they look nicer if there's some sort of "winging out" to the sides, or more of a heart shape to match the shape of that tailbone area

I once hooked up with a guy with a tattoo of a slice of pizza on his chest
I've been thinking of a good tattoo design for years before i finally get inked and i never considered the idea of getting your favorite food tattooed on you
I now have a tattoo of a burrito on my shoulder blade. I want to hide my powerlevel

Why aren't you?
>Because I'm not a fa-oh aah fuck shit stop fucking my asshole user

You could've kept all this to yourself.

'ey boss, before we deal with the type, check the fella above. This is common now. This is why they exist.