Has anyone gotten their satchel back after dying? If so how long did it take...

Has anyone gotten their satchel back after dying? If so how long did it take? I tried being slick and going down a giant cliff but it didn't work out for me. Lost really good stuff. I always go out of my way to pick up satchels so I hope good karma comes my way.

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Lost-And-Found-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 92.44K)

I got three of my satchels back but it took a couple of days. I’m still waiting for the ones with good stuff in them too.

I haven't had many yet. There are 8 out that uacebeen there for 1-3 days, all from taking fall damage that I thought I could survive.

Yeah it took a day or two but I always get them back. I also go out of my way to get them if I notice them on the map of the zone I'm in. Once you have Braviary it takes like a minute to save someone else several minutes of their time, so there's no reason not to do it.

usually like the next day

The fact that you take fall damage while riding Wyrdeer kind of pisses me off. We've seen Pokémon jump down from high places for years.

>losing your satchel
Holy shit, how are you this bad at video games

was waiting for this post. I tried riding Wyrdeer down the mountain from Veilstone Cape to wherever the top left most area is in the Cobalt Coastlands. I think it's impossible because the side was completely flat.

wyrdeer slipped

>Dying
>In PLA
Imagine jobing to a cliff

How frequent is the other way around? I've been thinking about getting just one month of the online so I can get a few link cables, but I don't want to waste the money on it if they won't appear often.

>they've lost their satchel

Attached: 1627526308716.jpg (326x430, 38.73K)

It spawns like 3-4 every time you go to a new map.

OP here I already got it back. Big shout out to Megan.

I haven't died. How do you die? Just yolo through 20 mons to see if you can?

Slipping on a cliff
Getting all your mons KO'ed fighting 3+ enemies (inside distortions), and said enemies gang up on you before you can run away.

I got done in a distortion. Just couldn't hide in the small patch of grass and the new mons insta aggroed.

Seriously what were the devs thinking allowing wild pokemon to gang up on you (one time I fought 4 at once including an alpha, and I obviously got my ass kicked), but only allow you to control one pokemon at a time.

So you learn to be careful and not just run into a crowd of hostiles. It's basic common sense.

I've had my team wiped multiple times, but never had a problem escaping even in the distortion. The wild pokemon are terrible at targeting if you even slightly move.

People lose at this game?

First time I died to distortions pokemon, I was in a really bad position and the pokemon that spawned kept spamming AoE moves, probably doesn't help that I was already injured before going into the fight.

I died to alpha Rapidash because it shot me through a rock and I fell off the volcano