Are we retarded?

Of course bitcoin won't hedge inflation. It's a speculative asset like any other stock or market.
Nobody will buy memecoins when they need food and gas. What were we thinking?

Attached: 1523892557459.jpg (1024x510, 40.5K)

>Are we retarded?
did you ever doubt we were?

The money supply is still the same, only because retards have nothing left the money still sits somewher

Long term it will be. In the short term nobody sees something so volatile as a 'safe haven'.

You are 4channers. Wtf do you mean what were you thinking? Idk. Nobody knows. Nobody gives a fuck anyways. You spent the last 15 years deepthroating the boot on your little incel nazi financier imageboard forum and calling everyone lazy bums,niggers,kikes,femoids and faggots and larping as wannabe entrepreneurs, bossmen and millionaires. You are some of the most putrid, vile, cancerous, disgusting parasites on the face of the earth. Die alone sad hated and in pain like you deserve and like you wanted

Exactly. BTC has no intrinsic value, it's just pumped and dumped. Long term since it's already high it won't outperform as much. However the gains can be sick if you can buy low and wait.

Considering i've been reading it won't hedge inflation at least 10 times more often i think we are good.

This is the biggest shakeout of retail ever. Anyone who isn't buying right now will see themselves and their offspring confined forever to owning nothing and being happy. The dollar is dead; anyone with 3 digit IQ can see that. There is no stopping rampant inflation at this point (unless the fed are willing to collapse the US by hiking rates into double digit territory). The assets normies got for free with their Biden buxz are in the process of being moved back into the hands of the elites.

There is no such thing as intrinsic value. Square circles don't exist either. Dont say nobody ever told ya.

Now is the time to buy fundamentals as energy, tobacco, raw material stocks. Speculation will die down in the recession/stagflation.

>The dollar is dead
Can you pay your taxes with ETH? Can you go to the grocery store and buy food with ETH? Can you pay off your mortgage with ETH? Is there any major service that allows you to set up contracts that are paid with ETH?
No? Then what the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?

I started investing in real state 8 years ago (I am 35 now): I almost own an apartment in the city (will be fully paid in three years) and already paid a house+3 acres of land+a commercial space in a nice village.
I own something, I can live cornfortably and feed my family. Fuck you.

Motha fucka we all live with our parents. What do we need gas for

nigger faggot

Wait for the dollar to lose another 99% of its value and then maybe you'll wake up and realise how fucking stupid you are.

i’m gonna keep buying it

u mad

>Surely I can pay with cryptocurrency when this other currency backed by one of the most powerful nations on this planet collapses
If USD goes to zero then there won't be a society for you to use your internet money on.

huh?

>Wait for the dollar to lose another 99% of its value
in 100 years?
unlike you shitcoins dumping 99% in a couple of months or weeks

Crypto should be traded as you where a bot. You take advantage that the price of crypto constantly fluctuate and make money out of it.
But instead dumb niggers started to buy crypto and hold, because "one day it will be my retirement". This is what happen when you forget you are in a gambling game.

It does hedge inflation as it's happening. It's going down because indicators for inflation that has already happened are coming out. The indicators themselves imply the Fed will raise rates faster, thus driving down real inflation, which the market prices in.

This is the most retarded post I've read on Any Forums today.