Pick My Starter

Title says it all. First pick gets it. Only stipulations are:
>No Kanto starters
>No Hoenn starters (I already did them all)
>No Greninja
>No Popplio or Litten
Thars it. Jannies, feel free to delete after first legit pick, and my confirmation reply, is done.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-190227_My Boy!.jpg (2549x1439, 849.13K)

Nosepass

What hack?

>ruining gen 3 with numons

Chiko, enjoy your shitmon

sinnoh, turtwig

Already ran this hack three times with each hoenn starter. Your opinion is moot.
Fun fact. Meganium in this hack is now Grass/Fairy and has the ability Triage. It's now a crazy useful mon with a great typing and ability. So jokes on you.

Winner. This may seem like an upset, but I'm drunk and I forgot to add meganium to the list because I already used it in RR and it's got the same changes in that hack as it does in Inclement Emerald and I'm looking for something different.

Also might as well let someone name it too. Really would like something clever or funny, but as long as it's not blatantly offensive (without at least being clever) I'll go with it

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-191650_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.03M)

Woody Allen

Awesome. It works too because I reset for the nature I wanted and it's now male instead of female.
Ty anons. If this thread is still up later I might be bumping asking for names for the rest of my team.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-192526_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.06M)

How is IE? It's on my list of romhacks to play, currently doing a mono-fairy of polished crystal, did had clover up next but it depends

I mean honestly, I think it's incredibly fun as long as you don't go into it expecting the same battling experience as Emerald. I recommend normal mode because its challenging at times but not overly tedious, whereas hard can get consistently tedious and hardcore seriously restricts your team choices to high bst mons and strict team synergy (it good for a one-through but not steady replays).
But all the QoL improvements, the buffs to many mons that change their battle style and/or improve their usefulness, and the new areas that help make it feel like a fresh experience. As long as you love the Hoenn region you're going to have a lot of fun.

Next addition. Give me a good name. Same thing, clever or funny but not blatantly offensive (unless clever)

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-195123_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.04M)

I went with CitiznSnips for Corphish as a placeholder. Now I'm adding this guy (masquerain). Still open for name suggestions for either

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-200910_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.03M)

Ren, Masquerain reminds me of Jokers mask

B.M.C (Big Meaty Claws)

I don't honestly really see that. But why Ren? I myself see like an angry cat or dog, but anime style. I'm shit at editing but if you take away the real eyes its face is like a pink nose
Hilarious, I'm going with it. Gonna be even better when it's Crawdaunt

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-203225_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.06M)

Does it have adaptability?

Here's the edited pic I was talking about in this post here

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-202649_Chrome.jpg (1438x1249, 525.21K)

Unfortunately not. You can get HAs from wild encounters but it's uncommon and I'd rather have the good nature for now sonce i cant change that til slateport. There are ability patches in this hack, so I'll be giving it that later when I can. But for early game hyper cutter is honestly great because growl and baby doll eyes and shit like that is everywhere

Okay, I checked into what you were saying. I thought you were talking about the Joker from Batman. I never have played Persona myself, but looking at the character I can see that connection a lot more than I did with the Joker from batman. So it is done!

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-204932_My Boy!.jpg (2157x1439, 1.06M)