My bank reneged a purchase i made with gemini to make a purchase with an airline...

My bank reneged a purchase i made with gemini to make a purchase with an airline. I have a free account so im not allowed to overdraw my account. Gemeni fined me and kept a running balance during that market crash. I am just now trying to find what section of the fdic website my issue would correspond with. It appears to me the bank reneged a completed transaction if it was pending than gemini would be at fault right? Can my bank reneg on a completed purchase like that? This my question isnt that illegal what my bank did?

Attached: s-l400 (15).jpg (400x400, 28.48K)

Ah sorry the gemeni purchase was march 30 the airline purchase was april 4th and the reneg was april 4th*

I feel like my bank cost me nearly $2000 over this. Theyre libel right?

Ayoo whyte boi.
Where the white women at?

Just because they avoid you doesnt mean they dont exist jamel

When you sent the payment using GUSD what did the transaction say?
When you use Gemini it shouldn't say "pending" it should say completed.
Why is your bank getting involved with this? It doesn't make sense.

I didnt use gusd. Just usd. I dont know either because i had to check on purchases i made after this instance and it corresponds to the fact this transaction was completed not pending. So i am confused as well. I guess i should file with the fdic i dont know what else to do i just sent the gemini screenshot to my bank but they recorded it as never taking place they did not record the purchase nor the redeeming it back. I only have one bank linked to my gemini. Any tips would help me proof my case. Thank you

Bank doesnt show my purchases i got fucked hard out of a lot of money to me this is insane

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-012850_Brave.jpg (720x1472, 138.77K)

Heres my gemini screenshot

Attached: jf3vnn.jpg (500x1024, 61.47K)

The banks balance doesnt update for up to 2 weeks ive seen when I use paypal with my bank. So at the time i was not sure but my balance read i had 220$. I hadnt made any other purchases in i guess 4 days at the time and saw my gemeni purchase had cleared. Shouldnt my bank have to show a 4 days window of money going out and coming back in they failed to do even that but there must be a way to prove it?

And when i say it was a lot of money. I was longing mir at the time. These buys were to cover for any sales i could make on my longs at profit. The day mir peaked before the crash was the day my bank took my money out of gemini and i was uncertain of those funds. I lost a lot of money without being able to make sales with confidence i had these spot. Can i make this part of my claim as to how much damages my bank cost me over this?

Have you tried keeping more damn money in your account so this Diane happen? I don’t ever go below $2,000

Why would i trust these institutions with more money they cant handle $200. And youre retarded if you think one week is a good snapshot of my finances desu

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-015211_Gmail.jpg (720x996, 106.69K)

Oh just found this. I guess this is all the proof i need. Authorized purchase march 30. Flight purchase not untill april 2. Is it legal for keybank to reneg a purchase not in chronological order?

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-015817_Gmail.jpg (720x1472, 203.83K)

>This my question isnt that illegal what my bank did?
banks can never do anything illegal

>withdraw $50 from kraken after fucking around with swapping cryptos and taking a look at their fee structure
$48 now w.e
>only way to withdraw is a single option something called synapse
>$5 fee to withdraw
Ok w.e I guess I just won't use kraken next time
>bank hits me with a $15 "domestic wire fee"
What in the flying fuck is this shit? This is absurd even by American kike standards

when I asked about your bank, it seems sus because when you use gemini it doesn't have anything to do with your gank.
gemini has an all in one portal to buy something directly from the exchange, just like coinbase.

IMO what it sounds like happened was that you funded Gemini with a bank account, bought the plane tickets with Gemini, then reverted the bank account transaction (or your bank did).
Gemini sees this and reverts the the transaction for the plane tickets.

The airline wouldn't revert it because they interface with Coinbase and Gemini all the time.
Gemini wouldn't revert it unless you or your bank did something sus.

You're talking about all this legal stuff like a boomer retard. Something in the system activated correctly. If it didn't you can make a ticket and have it resolved.

Attached: 1646156049471.jpg (1170x1189, 166.9K)

Everything youve said shows you cant read. You are a stupid nigger

scammers do this all the time
you aren't going to get free shit from the system no matter how much reversion you do, it doesn't work like that.

if it's a legit mistake that's fine, just do a ticket, if not then you're on your own.

This couldnt have happened at a worse moment of my trading it is very sus imo

Ok I was just asking because the fdic website has a lot of jumbled words and looks like different ways to file but ill start by calling them.

You literally cant read. Kike spotted opinion discarded retard