How the fuck was I supposed to figure out how to evolve this thing?

how the fuck was I supposed to figure out how to evolve this thing?
>Peat block not usable on Ursaring
>Maybe at night time?
>Doesnt work at night
>only works at a specific moonphase
I had to wait until postgame until I caved in and looked it up.

Attached: 250px-Spr_8a_901.png (250x250, 46.01K)

>has full moon on head
GEEE I WONDER

the game doesnt even tell you there's moonphases you fucker,
>dont look up at the ufly sky
>never figure it out

do you look for a rose item because it has Roserade in its name?

How the fuck was I supposed to do all the cryptic bullshit to unlock Manaphy?
The answer is always to sell game guides, but those not a thing anymore, you have wikis.

is that the lord of the sea quest? I'm working on that right now and I couldn't figure out what the fuck to do, are you telling me there's some bullshit to this quest?

Yes, the """"""""""quest""""""""""" tells you nothing besides go to the beach and do doc's homework.

The answer was in BDSP's library. If you read the book, it tells you how to complete the quest.

Attached: Sea-Prince-Book-in-BDSPs-Canalave-Library.png (740x415, 431.05K)

>"Once upon a time in the East Sea, there was a Pokemon known as the prince. A brave human asked Pokemon living in the sea to let them see the prince. Mantyke, Buizel, and a Quilfish with huge spikes acknowledged the human's bravery and joined them. Together, they set off in a boat over the sunset-streaked sea, sailing through the ocean gate stretched over the waves. News of this reached the ears of the prince, who went to meet the brave little party at the Seaside Hollow."

>buy a different game to solve this quest

It’s literally on its head. It’s so obvious. How easy to you want Fock

Soul

Which, coincidentally, is exactly how you got Manaphy in the original Diamond and Pearl.

Lol holy shit you’re right

You gotta admit, having evolution items only work at a specific time is well... moon logic at best.

SOUL

This was literally the only thing in the game I needed a guide for. So buttfuck retarded to make the answer to a quest in a completely different game as a part of optional dialogue

I didn't even buy BDSP cause it looked bad

If there was anything in the game that mentioned the pokemon then it would be fine but there's literally nothing as far as I know that would lead you to Manaphy.

Oh, so it works on Umbreon too, retard?

>elekid has a lightning symbol on his chest, it must be a thunderstone evo!
retard.

>"but if you pay 60 USD in another shitty ripoff!"
>"Omg LE SOUL!"
No, retards.

They could've just put some cave paintings on the side of the rocks and a painting of the sunset and I would've got the message desu. That's all it needed to fix the quest

This is a new Pokémon. You can literally see how it works.

>dude, you obviously had to use this attack 20 times in fast style! XD
Yeah, you google it, dumbass.

The book in BDSP is titled "The Sea's Legend", the same as the quest in PLA. That's how you're supposed to be piece them together.

Stop complaining. First Pokémon was too easy to you guys now it’s too hard ffs

And what if you didn't buy or play BDSP or just didn't read the library books in your playthrough?

Stantler's evo you could potentially stumble into by completing the dex but something like Manaphy is complete bullshit, along with Ursaluna that you need to evolve by pure luck.

Then you don't get Manaphy. Like mythical in other games, you can get the 100% Pokedex rewards without it.

>Magmar has Fire like markings all over it's body
>THAT MUST MEAN I USE A FIRE STONE
>doesn't work
fucking game freak

if anything you'd suspect the moon stone, and the description on the peat block was talking about burning it so I thought it would be for a fire pokemon.

you dont need legendaries for the arceus requirement?

>the game doesnt even tell you there's moonphases you fucker,
t. Hasn't played the game. There's a Clefairy sidequest where they explicitly tell you that it has to be done during the full moon, then gives you a "come back when there's a full moon" message every other time you try to do it.

You don't need Manaphy, Phione, Shyamin, or Darkrai. All of them are considered optional extras.