PLA is an early access game

How do game freak get away with releasing an early access game? It's as bare bones as possible. Crafting anything outside of balls is a waste of time. Pokemon have two reactions to seeing you. The stealth mechanics are worthless and there's nothing to do in the open world but collect useless items. No fishing, no shaking trees to get pokemon to come down that ran from you, no herding pokemon so you can catch a faster one.. you can't even craft better armour to survive stronger pokemon attacks or be better equipped to deal with environmental hazards. The most basic open world crafting mechanic.

I hope fans take the concept and make a real game out of it. The potential for an open world monster catching game is great. Game freak are garbage.

Attached: pokemon2022.jpg (1094x252, 36.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SxeqV0o2ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The stealth mechanics are worthless
You literally haven't played the game. Shut the fuck up.

You stand in grass which barely covers you and thrown balls. Grass doesn't make noose when you move. It doesn't cover your character. It does nothing of value.

You provide nothing of value to anyone. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Play the fucking game and shut up

Grass does provide cover.

>Still doesn't say how is he wrong
I accept your concessions.

Oh my god stealth in Deus Ex is so worthless, you just press a button and your steps become instantly silent, then you can approach all the soldiers from behind and stun them

>crafting anything outside of pokeballs is a waste of time
sticky blobs and cakes are stupidly broken
>two reactions when they see you
Nah there’s at least 3, more if you count nuances. They can either aggro you, run away, or walk up to you and hang out with you
anyway hold this for me

(you)

I've had different members of the same species react differently to me. Some Shellos just stood there while others attacked me.

Attached: 61DD248A-53BD-49A2-A6C2-DAE5ED825C90.png (2000x2000, 346.04K)

>It doesn't cover your character.
But it does? It's one of the first things the tutorial teaches you.

Same for Psyducks. Some of them run, some of them attack or just ignore you.
I believe it could be based on their natures

It doesn't visibly cover you. Many of the grass types don't even come up to your knee.
Aggro, run away or stand there doing nothing. There's no variety. Aipoms could run up trees and hide. Geodudes could try to blend in with rocks. Suudowoodo could run to a tree and stand next to it. Fire Pokemon could set fire to the grass and run away making a fire wall between you. Electric Pokemon could try to blind you with flash to escape. Ground Pokemon could sand attack you.

There are infinite ways to flesh the pokemon out and game freak did none of them.

>Crafting anything outside of balls is a waste of time.
Crafting potions or revives is useful if you don't want to go back to heal.
>Pokemon have two reactions to seeing you.
More like three; attack, flee, or do nothing. It also varies from species to species how aggressive they are, some might only attack if you're right in front of them while others aggro a mile away.
>The stealth mechanics are worthless
You're retarded, crouching and tall grass play an insane difference.
>there's nothing to do in the open world but collect useless items
There are the unown and spiritomb sidequests to collect, but I do agree that it would be nice with some more unique stuff to find.
>you can't even craft better armour to survive stronger pokemon attacks or be better equipped to deal with environmental hazards.
Again, you're a retard. There are items accessible very early on that lets you do just that.

What are these items? You can change cosmetics nothing else. You don't need fire clothing for the volcano. You don't need snow clothing for the artic.

Not reacting isn't a reaction.

those are good ideas for future installments

>fanfic thread

youtu.be/-SxeqV0o2ks

The charms, user. There's one for resisting damage from fall damage/pokemon attacks and for making you more resistant to statuses, like being burned or frostbitten

>Suudowoodo could run to a tree and stand next to it.
It already pretend to be a tree and won’t react on player.
>Fire Pokemon could set fire to the grass and run away making a fire wall between you.
How about just set you on fire instead? That’s what they do in PLA
>Electric Pokemon could try to blind you with flash to escape.
Some of them will paralyse you and escape, some of them will just electrocute you to death.
>Ground Pokemon could sand attack you.
some of them throwing mud at you and slowing you down while others will kill you with heavy hitting ground or rock type moves.

Also
>Poison pokemon can poison you
>Psychic pokemon can put you to sleep or confuse you by making your controls reversed
>Ghost pokemon can disappear and teleport behind you or right in front of you unexpectedly

They're one time use items. They're not clothing you equip and they have very minor usage.

>How about just set you on fire instead? That’s what they do in PLA
Which isnt particularly interesting. It's just the graphic for their particular attack.
>Some of them will paralyse you and escape, some of them will just electrocute you to death.
See the above
Rimce and repeat.

>d-doesn’t count!!!
Nah, why am I even arguing with low effort shitposters like (you]?

incoming angry shills