Rate my Firered team. Gonna use a hack to use crobat instead of golbat

Rate my Firered team. Gonna use a hack to use crobat instead of golbat.

Attached: image_2022-02-02_151015.png (752x202, 95.92K)

Don't evolve Munchlax please

Possibly the most Kanto team I've ever seen
Overall breddy gud 5/10

Looks alright. I assume Nidoking has an electric move

Crobat and Nidoking have clashing colour schemes.
Too many dual-Types. Aim to only have 3.
Crobat and Gyarados have overlapping Types.
Try again.

Crobat and Gyarados have overlapping types but Charizard doesn’t? Anyways fuck your autism, OP’s team is cool

>Too many dual-Types. Aim to only have 3.
your entire post is autism but why 3 dual types only

Generic.

3 dual-Types and 3 single-Types.

I understand that, but why

Parasect is generic? Everyone uses them on their Kanto playthroughs right?

>Munchlax
>FRLG

People like this should be killed.

Let’s be real, he’s not really living in the first place

3 of this
3 of that
show me your head
so i can pat

its the generic "i want to be special" pick

I just think parasect is cool, I used one for shiny hunting a lot for damp+spore, and seeing them again in legends reminded me of that

not true.

paras is bug/grass, and one of the only pokemon in kanto of this type who also isn't poison. As we know, in kanta, a loley psybeam will decimate anything with poison. So paras is not a bad pick. The only other non-poison grass type, is eggboy ( think)

Also, it gets spore moves, which are cool.

The eye roll, over the top, notice me senpai pick here is clearly golbat. We all know he sucks. REALLY bad. Thus, the only reason to take him must be for attention.

Yeah, not Porygon, not Mr. Mime, not Jynx, not Tangela, but Parasect is the “look how weird I am” Pokémon

*Crobat is on there because my friends were talking shit about it so I decided to I'd use it to prove them wrong, and I've enjoyed it on the teams I've used it on so far

i thought everyone used mr mime, well at least before figuring out you can fix trade evos with the randomizer. jynx is solid too but comes too late. if ya said lickitung and farfetch'd though yeah fair enough and tangela and porygon sure.