Gf wants to get married

>gf wants to get married

Attached: 1654809245842.gif (250x228, 36.91K)

which one

My dog stinks

Attached: 1643747987212.jpg (208x181, 11.13K)

Just wait until she starts talking about babies

Mine does too. But I’m actually going to do it. We’re planning on conceiving in December and I’m thinking of proposing around Christmas.

Attached: C718CFA5-17B8-465C-854E-1751F82AA1D0.png (500x183, 105.89K)

>gf wants to have sex

Attached: 1654234955920.jpg (250x250, 8.17K)

My snails consume more spinach than I bargained for when I acquired them

Attached: Pepe.png (1106x1012, 777.93K)

My wife and I both agree that we shouldn't have gotten married. Nothing to do with our relationship, which is great. Financially, it hasn't benefited us at all. In fact, if we were unmarried my wife would qualify for all sorts of benefits as she has a low paying job. She would get free health insurance and could even get food stamps. But now since we are married and I have a high paying job, she gets nothing. Same deal with taxes every year. If you don't have children, there's no financial benefit to marriage.

>get married
>lose half your shit eventually
Nah

>don't get married
>lose half your shit anyway because of defacto couple laws

Why?

Lol yeah they eat everything

Are you talking about common law? Not every state in burgerland has that.

If you live together. imagine living with some whore.

Do (You) want to get married Mr.1pbtid?

Yeah I made the mistake of moving in with her. It's over.

Marry her, buy a butload of QOM with her cash and profit from the pump that will eventually come

Or just don't, your call

Attached: 1643332165.png (848x159, 35.52K)

Checked, for snails

I'm 27. Not interested in random people. There was one chick I fell for in high school and never again. Probably married with kids by now. Wanted a chance to talk to her one more time. She wanted me badly, but I was very shy. Now I'm all alone. Never been with anyone before. My brain is melting. I think I'm going to kill myself. This life has been ass.

>amerifat
It's convenient for secks though

I am pooping right now sers

Attached: 1639873766813.jpg (554x554, 26.02K)

>Get married
>Gain half of her shit eventually

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

I from the get go tell all girls im dating i don't want to get married, it solves that problem desu, everyone knows im serious about it. I don't want to deal with that shit. I think marriage is good for society and for individuals but there's also the dark side of marriage where they fall apart and so on.

do it, faggot

Guys... I want to see her again, but have no idea where she works. Have no idea where she lives. Have no idea where she hangs out. I don't want to turn stalker level. I just want to talk to her one last time for closure. This shit won't work through the internet. It's also weird because you know how you can type people's names online and find their number and address? Her info straight up doesn't exist. Damn, man. I don't even care if I get rejected. I just need this closure. It's eating my brain. I try not to think about it, but I can't move on like this. Not trying to be a creep. Just need to know from her that she's not interested. Being shy ruined my life.

>tfw no qt trap ruskii gf w/ gr8 feets