Region tier list

You know this is the truth.

Attached: my-image (8).png (936x465, 200.46K)

Why is Galar that high outside of you trying to feel unique with your shitty contrarian opinions

swap unova and kanto

Johto is absolutely more boring than Kanto. Swap Johto with Kanto and Alola with Unova

I'd assume he's including the DLCs, but it still doesn't deserve to be that high. Maybe B tier at best.

damn my opinion is the exact opposite of yours, usually somewhere in a tier list I agree with something, but from my perspective this is 100% straight opposite

>Galar that high
Awful bait

Are you stupid or what? Galar is fun to explore unlike some linear shit regions like Unova and Alola

You genwunners are fucking delusional beyond believe go jerk off to Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and let people with an above average IQ do the talking.

Hoenn chads... we going home

You're saying Sinnoh is dead last? You must be retarded then.

>Sinnoh above all others.
I mean this with no sarcasm:

OPINON.
DISCARDED.

Nobody even mentioned Kanto dumb schizo. Galar is just an awful region design.
>tried so hard to be based off the UK but missed anything actually meaningful and barely recognises it in any actual design and overall region shape
>extremely linear design, just point A to point B with nothing in between
>all routes except the one before Stow-On-Side are just empty straight lines
>most towns are soulless and empty, Spikemuth is just an actual straight line with no NPCs or anything
>main selling point being the Wild Area which is just an empty barren wasteland
Genuinely what is the drawing point making it even remotely comparable to something like Hoenn, or that much better than Alola/Johto/Kanto

>hoenn
>anything but the absolute bottom

anyone who puts sinnoh above hoenn shouldn't be taken seriously
nigger tranny spic

Sinnoh is boring as fuck to explore

>Defog HM

>Galar is fun to explore
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm trying to wrap my head around this list. Obviously this isn't based on exploration because Kanto's at the bottom and Galar's near the top. It can't be based on aesthetics because Alola's at the bottom and Sinnoh's at the top. It can't be about towns because who the fuck remembers a single Sinnoh town, and it sure as hell isn't about the Pokemon.

Is it simply about the quality of the games themselves? Because you're still wrong but at least it's not as obvious or objective.

>Good
Kanto, Johto
>Meh
Unova
>bad
Hoenn, Sinnoh
The rest doesn't matter

Genwunners need to be castrated. Just fucking stop already oldman.

I'm 21

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS

>johto above literally anything
what the fuck
dont get me wrong gsc and hgss are good games but johto is absolutely the worst region

No 21 year old likes Kanto.
Stop falseflagging.

Gen 2 is objectively the worst. It has terrible balance in the world design and the progression of the game. Many of the new Pokémon were exclusive to the post-game, which itself was highly lacking.

They sacrificed a lot to add Kanto in but it damaged the game.

That's my view.

I do, cope.

If it's the worst region then how are they good games?

The only thing you do is shitpost and lie.

Attached: 47E782C7-D400-4D59-92D3-6D189023FBCD.gif (244x184, 543.47K)

Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh are peak Pokemon world soul
The rest are just backdrops to me