Help me out bros, i'm trying to make a shitty hack with fakemon and i have run out of ideas for this type combo...

Help me out bros, i'm trying to make a shitty hack with fakemon and i have run out of ideas for this type combo. The region has no specific themes or real location inspirations. If you have any cool ideas or suggestions you can leave them here. Post stats, moves and abilities if you want too. (Also fakemon thread i guess)

For balance and variety reasons with the rest of the fakedex, the rock/electric fakemon cannot be the following:
>cant be primarily offensive pokemon
>cant be based on the following dinos (t-rex, raptor, pterodactyl, sea dinos, or similar dinos to the aforementioned)
>cant be related to metals, magnets or magnetism
>cant look too slow
>you cant create new abilities for it (must use already existing ones)
The following are valid options for what i'm trying to make:
>can be based on any other dino not mentioned above
>can be any ambiguous creature or animal that fits your theme
>can have one custom rock or electric move you made up, preferably a support move, not broken

Attached: rock electric.png (338x68, 22.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bacteriophage , simple.

dimetrodon

Attached: 1597962713290.jpg (1920x1080, 292.33K)

Base it on fulgurites, lightning strikes sand and flash crystallizes it into neat shapes.

Attached: fulgurite.jpg (660x433, 82.13K)

Throw away the idea of needing to have a theme or a pun. Look at your current pool of available Pokemon and try making something that has a body shape that you don't currently make much use of. Come up with a creature that looks cool and/or interesting (this means it can also be "ugly on purpose", but done tastefully, so it's still "cool-ish") and then play with the idea that you're probably going to give it a brown and yellow color scheme.

Just make a golem or a Zeus greekish statue

>not offensive
>not slow
What the fuck is it then ? A Swift tank ?!

Rock/Electric
>Stegosaurus
Abilities:Sturdy, Solar Power HA: Electric Surge
Stats
Hp:90
Attack:100
Defense:130
Sp.Attack:100
Sp.Def:74
Speed:56
BST:550

Moves: Thunderbolt, Stealth Rock, Power Gem, Discharge, Protect, Earth Power, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Curse, Solar Beam, Wild Charge, Wood Hammer, Iron Tail, Dragon Tail, Outrage, Counter, Endeavor

You got the idea

Attached: shitmon.jpg (652x582, 46.07K)

>Rock/Electric Mole
Abilities: Simple, Sturdy HA: Hustle
Stats
Hp:80
At:95
Def:75
Sp.At:40
Sp.Def:108
Speed:92
BST:490

soul

A normal/rock mon that evolves if you use a thunder stone when it's KO
The evo is basically frankenstein

>Zeus greekish statue
Heh nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

Base it on quartz crystals and clocks, with moves like Speed Swap and Future Sight. Custom move "Quartz Pulse" is Rock Special and hits three times.

>Bide
>Echoed Voice
>Electric Terrain (possibly Electric Surge)
>Electro Ball
>Encore
>Gyro Ball
>Me First
>Recycle
>Shift Gear
>Shore Up
>Wish

A crab with such rock formations along its back/claws would be neat. Normal/Rock baby form, Electric/Rock evolved form.

OP said “primarily” offensive, we have some fast more defensive oriented pokemon already like cryogonal, gourgeist, lugia or zamazenta, its the best stat spread for support roles.
Still, a decent attacking stat along with enough speed will allow its electric stab to synergize better with its rock type, making water types less of a threat

A living microchip that resembles a bug, and learns a lot of Bug-type moves. Might be a regional variant of an existing bug.

Could potentially have abilities that screw with Electric or Steel types, like Magnet Pull or Volt Absorb. Or a custom move that's Bug type and has extra effects against them.

Attached: Microchip.jpg (225x225, 3.03K)

Rotom Guitar

Parasaurolophus but the horn/crest is a lightning rod. Lightning Rod. Primarily supportive, gets screens, magnet rise, gravity, ion deluge, and so on.

Attached: file.png (600x404, 449.28K)

a swarm of magnetic rock creatures (like geodude etc).. itd start off as just one creature, and gain more and more with each evolution but theyd still change a bit. theyd all be connected with magnetism somehow. maybe you can kind of style it after a "swarmy" animals, piranha, insects, etc. your call.

Attached: sneaky slabs.png (834x600, 49.45K)

A geode with "charged crystals" like the ones hippies use. People claim the pokémon has medicinal properties and to everyone's amazement it's actually true in the pokémon world.
Give it an electric attack that sets up Volt Absorb on your side of the field for a few turns