Volo

>volo
>subversive, manipulative (((merchant))) with a god/chosen one complex
Holy fuck, they got away with it. They must really fear the samurai now.

Attached: e6c.jpg (1920x1080, 384.52K)

He’s a blonde hair blue-eyes white male, so it’s fine.

>characters who sell items for a living are da jewzzzz
Take your meds

t. angry (((Gingko Guilder)))

There are merchants with blonde hair and merchants with blue eyes. I'm sure there are some famous examples of merchants with both.

you're a retard

Stay mad, Gingko Grabbler

>銀行 ginko means bank
>merchant
>must keep moving, has been expelled from 109 different regions so far
>teaches you how to attack from behind
>stokes the flames of conflict between two tribes with different interpretations of the same religion
>does 9/11

Holy shit, those samurais went deep

The Eternal Volo

>>teaches you how to attack from behind
No way this wasn't intentional

___ ____ ____ ___ _______

They're clearly meant to be a jewish analog though. Volo belongs to a super special secret clan of geniuses chosen by god that got wiped out

Every time you're given dialogue with this guy, you can choose to say the truth or tell him you don't know anything. It's kino foreshadowing that you can reply like he can't be trusted.

>put this in the wrong thread first fuck

>noo they're yours not mine

Fuck jannies and fuck Ginkos

>stokes the flames of conflict between two tribes with different interpretations of the same religion
this sold it for me, no way it isn't intentional

This, plus teaching the player to attack from behind, and also being a merchant. Also, remember right before the final battle, how he sold you supplies to use in order to solve a crisis that he started? Kek

>Cynthia, the current Sinnoh champion, has an ancestor who was a Ginko merchant
>Volkner, the strongest Sinnoh gym leader, has an ancestor who was also a Ginko merchant
Give me the quick rundown on Ginko merchants.

Yes.jpg

Top kek

>when you're so evil that anyone could find parallels between almost any fictional villain and your IRL behavior

Yes an ms paint cartoon appropriate

Yes

guild's main colors are
>gold / yellow based on what they want the most
>blue and white, like the colors of a certain country's flag

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

_____ ___ _________

The wings of the logo vaguely resemble the shape of menorah too...

Attached: 829px-Emblem_of_Israel_alternative_blue-gold.svg.png (829x1024, 201.79K)

>a member of the Ginko guild, whose family are the >history keepers of the region, manipulates history facts to have you make the red chain to summon Dialga and Palkia per the devil pokemon's instructions
>recorded history between the game's time and current sinnoh is so distorted that no record of your victory against Palkia and Dialga remains, nobody knows how the God creator looks like or which pokemon he is supposed to be (see the statue that looks like a fusion between Dialga and Palkia - in Hisui time, there's two distinct statues)
>Cyrus finds false information on the Red Chain - it does not summon God, but its children
Tell me the gilko's guild isn't behind this heavy manipulation of history