Which coins are going to survive this bear market and which coins are going to get completely rekt and possibly pull...

Which coins are going to survive this bear market and which coins are going to get completely rekt and possibly pull another -99% just like luna?

Attached: 1652739757912.png (606x343, 84.15K)

What if I told you the bear market was already over ?

Attached: Morpheus2.jpg (600x543, 40.36K)

If you still hold avax, ftm, sol, harmony, magic, etc you’re an absolute retard and going to lose everything lmao

Only btc, eth, link, and grt will survive

there are a lot of people saying that there's happening a bubble with the blockchains due to the incredibly amount of companies that are "doing" something in the web3, but in reality, they aren't doing anything

Basically here, the people just hold? they don't do daily trades or something?

>link

Attached: 16501232038023.jpg (219x210, 8.17K)

$titano

I'm holding

BTC
ETH
WAVES
MATIC
OPTIMISM
PVU

>-99% just like luna?
luna its a fucking meme in Any Forums lmao

This is the weirdest list in this thread lmao

its time to buy precious metals and join the boomers

luna is a fucking lie, I hated it when Any Forumsfags tried to convince me that shit was going to come back pumping when it was already dead.

I’m buying Verasity weekly.

>BTC
>ETH
>WAVES
the only 3 worthwhile ones on that shitty list.

>matic and eth
BASTE

In spite of proving the contrary, in the long run Waves is the best.

>Waves
>Worthwhile
show us your skin color

may be, they have already announced changes that are intended to fix the economics of the entire project.

BTC, BNB, FTT, WOO.

this is exactly what i am doing fren, holding on to ORE and couple of other alts is best I guess

basically all shitcoins and memecoins will end up going to zero and all tech backed coins will survive

Dogcoins for example have zero utility and are backed by nothing other than community hype.
ETH on the other hand has tech to back it up and BitDAO has a $1.3 billion treasury that will help it stay afloat during these times