Tfw I remember being super interested in VR and other stuff back when I was a little kid...

>tfw I remember being super interested in VR and other stuff back when I was a little kid, wondering what it would be like to live in a fully virtual world with its own economy and stuff
>tfw now realize just how utterly soul-crushing the whole concept sounds like as a blackpilled adult
>tfw all this relentless virtual land shilling has only reinforced my idea, further incentivizing soulless corporate trash that keeps being pushed on to the masses now that decentraland, sandbox, rebase, etc. while also pushing nfts (niggers fuck trannies)
The future is not looking too good, bros…

Attached: uVWQsWE.jpg (567x411, 30.79K)

Why? the future will look like YOU make it to be

I ain't reading all that garbage full of delusions. Learn how to cope or kill yourself

i'm tired of this kind of posts dude, i'm not gonna read it, fuck u

>implying we have real control over our own futures when (((they))) are trying their absolute hardest to completely ruin Western civilization and with it any chances of actually making individual progress towards finding true happiness through our own work
Get a load of this bluepilled retard lol

>The future is not looking too good
The world is doomed bro, that's why we need the metaverse, to live there.

(You) should have gotten used to the demoralization posts long ago, user ;^)

I just want WW3 to fucking happen so we can all find the sweet release of death and find some sort of closure once and for all

KILL YOURELF OP

((they)) care about the whole society, not their individuals. They don't care about a vermin like you

Kill yourself then

I fucking hate JIDF shills jesus christ

AAAAAAAAAANDD NOWWWWW MY WORLD IS ENDINGGGGGG

Attached: 1604178620140.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

Cope, its not going to happen. Not good for the bussiness

What future? Everything will end next wednesday, at 15:48

>rebase
>implying this as something
that shit is a vaporwave project man, wake up

we outnumber them and they require our submission to continue this bullshit.
but, yeah, the problem is that people can be herded around easier than fucking cattle.

Look for Dropp. They've done some shit. Ahnd they have that Supermodel NFT collection now

ALL I WANT IS NOTHING MORE
THAN HEAR YOU KNOCKING ON MY DOOR

Kodaline ruined my life

VR shit is disappointing rn ngl. besides half life alyx, everything else just looks like a mobile game released in 2015

Quality>Quantity.

20 jacked up and proper trained niggas will swoop us wiht two of your shit ass arny

Even if all atomic bombs detonated tomorrow, it still wouldn't be enough to wipe the entire population