Claim game has more mechanical depth due to strong/agile battles

>claim game has more mechanical depth due to strong/agile battles
>removed abilities, most moved, reworked most statuses to be boring

>claim core content loop is more engaging
>literally mass capturing Pokemon GO-esque BS

>claim bosses are more interesting than the majority of battles
>it's just shitty dark souls and battling the mon with your mon tends to not be worth it

>claim game is more difficult
>enemies are just overtuned and un-balanced to give you the impression that it's hard

Can someone tell me what Arceus actually does right? Every aspect of the game seems tedious, unpolished, and overall just bad. It's passable for a Pokemon game, but it's a dogshit game by every other metric.

Attached: ark.png (1600x900, 1.41M)

based

>>enemies are just overtuned and un-balanced to give you the impression that it's hard
glad you agree the game is more difficult

retard

Why are you spamming this

absolutely seething

>Can someone tell me what Arceus actually does right?
Being an actual Pokemon game for the first time since ORAS.

>since ORAS
bait

>Can someone tell me what Arceus actually does right?
Seamless overworld battles,snappeier menus, real-time catching. That's about it desu

It's supposed to be a Safari Zone, Bugsnax / Pokémon Snap game. Complaining about mass capturing Pokémon is like complaining about mass taking pictures in Snap.
This isn't a mainline RPG, it was never meant to appease the itch for wanting to hit up different towns and become the champion. The core focus is "Gotta finish the Pokédex" which was the original series mantra but fell by the wayside even 10 minutes into Red/Blue in favor of collecting gym badges. For example Strong/Agile isn't necessarily to add more depth to battles (the system is way dumbed down from the core series) but rather to modulate damage and make Pokémon easier to catch as you can more tightly control the HP you want to reduce them to.

What it does do right is be a comfy walking around the wilderness, hiding in tall grass and figuring out the best way to catch more new Pokémon experience. It's also fun seeing Jubilife grow and have the villagers start working together more with Pokémon as you fulfill their requests, with the theme song getting more instruments the more it grows.

I knew not to expect muh open world Skyrim Pokémon with this game and I am satisfied. There are a few things I'd change but overall it's great as a "different" game.

Attached: 1642610771299.png (740x516, 397.24K)

>Being this butthurt over a children's game
Go dialate.

>This isn't a mainline RPG
Why is game freak selling it as such then

>tell someone they're eating shit and might get a disease
>UHM CAN YOU STOP I REALLY LIKE SHIT AND I DON'T CARE?

>literally mass capturing Pokemon GO-esque BS
But GO don’t have engaging catching mechanics and it doesn’t offer you a choice to battle wild pokemon.
Or are you one of those "if you don’t have to battle pokemon all the time before catching it = it’s trash GO mechanic" retards?
If so then just kys

The game literally wants you to capture many, many copies of each mon, ideally.

You have to collect badges to be the champion
>it's a spinoff so it's okay that it's shit
NO.

It's just artificial difficulty. Your own pokemon are also overtuned unbalanced compared to the opponent.
In the end, it doesn't even matter since every single battle in this game with the exception of the last one, you have more pokemons than the opponent, so you end up winning with numbers alone even if you're underlvl'd as shit

Battle system sucks and only the very last battle in the game actually bothers to give you a challenge. Everything else is SWSH tiers of easy

No one ever said that lmao

Doomfags can't cope with the fact that people are genuinely enjoying a Pokemon game.

read some threads, user

>It's just artificial difficulty
No, it's just difficulty