How exciting

How exciting.

Attached: 1750467.jpg (4096x3276, 1.45M)

looks good

>Kris Statlander is banned from ringside, yet in the graphic for the match

Yes, very smart to mail it in while WWE is in Wrestlemania season. What is he thinking with this card?

what's the matter? not enough RK-Bro vs American Alpha for ya?

wrestlemania is on the weekend user

>WWE is in Wrestlemania season
Like that matters, the build to wrestlemania has been shit

Tony takes too long to build shit. For example, how many more squash matches do we need until we get Lee/Swerve vs. Starks/Hobbs. Easy match to book and it’s more interesting than 3/4 matches on this card. Not everybody needs to be protected.

Having Garcia tag with Jericho is a really smart move to really shine Garcia up.

>wrestlemania season
shut the fuck up mark

Who is going to plummet the ratings more JeriBloat and Garcia, The Hardy's, Brandi 2.0/Red Velet or Cuck Man Punk?

Rampage really is the black person show

Why do they give every fucking match 15 minutes when they have a dozen+ angles going that need time on tv? Womeme matches and these multiman clusterfucks should be

Cole is definately winning the title soon with all those wins

Attached: 8789CB42-47E7-40C7-A3AA-586E86082ABB.jpg (1920x1080, 586.62K)

Attached: A9CA45F3-85F9-45C4-9AC2-82385504D21D.png (485x852, 431.91K)

Wait, this CM Punk returns for the 56 times is still worth advertising?

Everyone has to get their shit in or they'll complain

There's very little actul story or substance but it takes months to get to the end of a 'build' between lower card guys having a tag match nobody cares about.
Yes, Jericho can shine Garcia up like Christian shined up Jungle Boy, who is verh charismatic and a great mic worker now...

I'm more interested to know how did Jericho go from THAT to now if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean.

>why are you advertising your top star
this is the weirdest complaint

Really tired of Leyla Hirsch.