How this make you feel?

How this make you feel?

Attached: Seethe.jpg (1080x2400, 487.29K)

It made doomkeks have to reach out to reddit funny men keanu and even then he thought it was in the step in the right direction for the series. So I'm content

I don't care what they think.

like people on vp are unnecessarily obsessed with review scores and sales

>PLA is the highest rated game since HGSS
The meme is true.

Attached: 1641870599453.png (1410x962, 1.3M)

I'm a doomfag so it make me seethe with anger and fury

An 8 is considered extremely average nowadays, it's a fair score.

>still higher than SMT 5
Fuck nintendo and fuck paid reviews

People here are obsessed over trannies anyone that even looks like one too.

Part of the fa base truly praise anything TPC does huh.

It's a 6.5 for me the game needed more time in development

why did you have to bring that up?

In modern game reviews, 8 is what a 7 should be.

7 is the score that should be given to just... average games. Not remarkable, not terrible. Fun in some spots, failed in others. Not glitchy to the point of brokenness, not ugly to the point of unplayable, but still not even close to what modern games are capable of.

That being said, reviewers are fucking clowns and are always trying to """"build thier reviewing career""""" into something, so they're afraid to leave accurate reviews and instead give every game that isn't obviously great, an 8. Big block busters will always get 9.5, and everything else gets 8 because they don't want to upset anyone and possibly ruin their gay little side project.

in a vacuum? nothing
on this board? schaudenfreude at the schizos who seethe about it

>Super high sales
>Liked by the critics (same ones who gave Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl a paltry 73/100)
>Liked by the fans, who gave Legends: Arceus the first green-colored user score of ANY Pokémon game on the Switch

It won by every tangible measure.

Attached: UK.jpg (1080x1162, 563.69K)

crystal should be handing the crown to emerald

emerald didn’t get a higher rating until like a decade later when it was reverse review bombed by schizos

he's obsessed with trannies

You sound like one of those Any Forums shitposters.

>Nintendo game gets 9 out of 10
>"Well, see, actually, if you take out paid reviews it's an 8 out of 10. Remove the Nintendo Bonus and it's 6.5 out of 10. If you weight that for today's inflated scores, it's really 4 out of 10."
>"Nintendo made another 4/10 shit game! How will tendies ever recover?!"

Metascore is pretty much where I expected it to be though I thought the user score would be about a 7. Overall glad the game is liked, I'm enjoying it myself.

>It made doomkeks have to reach out to reddit funny men keanu and even then he thought it was in the step in the right direction for the series.
wtf I thought Keanu didn't play vidya

5 should be average, too many reviews try to show that a game is good but can't properly state how good it is in comparison to other games very much since 7 is average and 10 is a perfect score that some people won't even use since no game can reach perfection in their eyes, leaving just an 8 and a 9 to try and express how good something is. 6-10 showing how good people think a game is allows you to more clearly make your point on how good something is than just 8-10. 4-0 would be the same just in reverse.

Oh I thought it was referring to the next game the was better quality wise

PLA unironically does a lot of things better than SMT does. For one, catching is far more dynamic than recruiting demons. Second, pokemon in the overworld have far more varied reactions to your presence than demons do. Third, the UI isn't eye cancer. Lastly, legends has seamless transition into battles which should be the standard for any RPG in 2022. SMT has its own strengths placing it above pokemon like its presentation, level design, and difficulty but I wouldn't say either game is outright better. Each is good in its own regard

it makes me feel like the game flopped if 84 is the best it can do