Why

why

Attached: left_goldsilver-right_crystal.png (995x863, 1006.05K)

Suicune cutscene.

to flesh out the area a little bit and give it more life. This *is* a 1997 game, after all (programming began immediately after pocket monster red/green was released).

Also, not pictured for some reason are several smashable rocks that further "fill in" the beach.

why not?

It did get better when there was a path to get Groudon/Kyogre.

Gives it more to variety. Cianwood Town in GS is depressing AF.

Now I want a Shikoku or Chugoku region connecting Hoenn and Johto. Maybe a Tohoku region connecting Sinnoh and Kanto. Then we'd have the entire Pokejapan since Kanto and Johto are already connected through Tohjo falls.

GS:
> Explore island
> Go up
> See nothing

C:
> Explore Island
> See a random house
> Come closer, supposedly to check what's inside that building.
> See Suicune chilling there

That change was made to lure player to new event that without that would be easy to miss. It's a psychology thing.

Attached: LVCIA.png (553x292, 180.7K)

thread ended here

I never did gave back that kid's Shuckle, not when I released it

yea but the 97 maps weren't johto

comfy cliff for suicune

Their """town""" is 6 buildings on a beach, they can add at least on more

The real question is why that upper area even existed before Crystal. Were there at least some items there?

They didn't have anywhere else to put the Seer.

Doors look like amogus

OP here, didn't come back to the thread until now. I'm happy that it got people to talk a bit about Cianwood, i always liked how confined and distant from the rest of the region is. What i meant with the post was why was that reef added in crystal to separate the "Suicune zone" from the rest of sea.

Fuck you and fuck amogus

>Maybe a Tohoku region connecting Sinnoh and Kanto
Is there anything even there?
Besides Chernobyl East

So you had to come from below instead of seeing Suicune just when arriving to Cianwood