Why do we like this game again?

Why do we like this game again?

Attached: index.jpg (176x286, 13.02K)

Because it’s perfect. Cope!! Ahah aha you got to cope

Because it's fun and I paid fullprice for it

It's really nothing special if you've played other similar games

>similar games
Name one

i'm not that user and i am actually really enjoying the game and i'm very glad they made it and i hope they're going further in this direction.. BUT this game is basically pokemon: breath of the wild

i don't really care what (you) think about it personally. it's free. i played it on my hacked switch, you could play it on yuzu if you wanted to, you have no excuse not to try it out at the very least
it's the first pokemon switch game actually worth pirating, which is a said state of affairs overall

It is a very fun game

It's kinda fun after playing the same game for 20 years

Lucky for those who have hacked switches, I paid full bucko and I am left with just "okay" satisfaction. The gameplay is fun but the game itself lacks in fullness and polish. It's just okay fun, COULD be tremendously fun but it's just okay.

I can smell the low iq from the way you are writing, please go back to school

>No gyms
>Shitty story
It's far from perfect

we don't. it's not pokemon.

Because it isn't shit, maybe?
Because it represents the very soul of Pokémon as the original creators of it wanted it to become?

i write quite whimsically and freely, yes. nice digits, fren

I like the journey. I wasn't even expecting to get legendaries. I won't catch Arceus because I'm a shitter at catching them all. I also brought this game because swsh and bdsp don't have Oshawatt.

Attached: 当前的传奇口袋妖怪.png (924x490, 405.8K)

It's the best game GF made in a decade, that's why.

ALPHA GARDEVOIR

Attached: FKmP2hrVEAIzjJW.jpg (1000x1500, 155.03K)

>we
I wasted 22 hours on this shit, it wasn't nearly as good as even swsh. It's just pointless grinding.

because view-count-whore youtube streamer said it is

watch the PLA/BotW side-by-side videos on youtube and cry shill