I pirated the game, convince me to buy it

I pirated the game, convince me to buy it

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (1922x1080, 3.26M)

Pirating indie games is wrong

i can't

Did you enjoy it? If so you can support this game and if it gets more support than any of the other mainline games then they will think they did something right and make more like this, then again this is game freak, they do what they want so you should do what you want

What if I convince you to show modded akari in fundoshi instead

Do whatever you want user

What matters is if you enjoyed, I believe enough copies are sold to let developers put food on the table for their families anyway

Why would you buy it after playing it? There's no online content. Waste of money

kill yourself, this isn't indie

you can do what you want but I pirated it day1 of the leak, and I was playing on emu 2 days after when user fixed ryujinx
After 60hrs, i locked in a pre-order because i had legitimate fun in a new pokemon game for the first time in half a decade

PLA is the worst game in the series

I considered buying it, but I am already 50 hours in and I don't want to start all over. My hacked switch is banned so I don't think I could transfer my save data.

Mmh I probably can't. There's essentially no pvp though playing this game on handheld is pretty kewl
I bought the game since I didn't have a Pokemon yet on my Switch, and that this one looked like the only one worth buying.

Did you rike it btw?

pokemon hasnt deserved money since 2012

Pokken and Snap

As long as you had fun I dont really give a shit, pirate all you like

Based, don't buy it. Saves you 60 quid. Also seed.
>missed the joke

Attached: pirate.jpg (244x417, 22.08K)

Kek

Attached: D6ep0_dWsAAVsxp.jpg (425x404, 13.52K)

LOL WHOOSH AMIRIGHT LEL XD

This is probably the better answer. GF is concerned about making money, and it gives evidence that fans are willing to buy things other than reskins and remasters. They might just take all that and throw it in the garbage in favor of Let's Go Magikarp or some shit like that, but at least the chance is there.

Cinderace has a boring and uninspired design

Don't buy it