It's coming

It's coming

Attached: 1643788465459.png (1500x808, 1.93M)

its cumming

>truth opposes the confederates

uhh based

why are you unovaborts like this

>south are niggers
Based

So the south were ideals? Makes sense, they opposed the globo homo

Go back to discord, tranny.

holy shit if this were to come out it would be game of the century

>america region
>get shot in the tutorial
>credits roll
AMEEERICAAAA FUCK YEAH
I CANT BREATHE

I feel like it would without a doubt be kyurem with the final boss being the original dragon which sounds amazing

>original dragon
retard, that only existed when unova was literally just Rome.

blessed

>Pokemon version of Gangs of New York
holy shit imagine the bloodbath

>fennekin
That seems extremely random, the only fox anything that america has is the swamp fox guy during the revolution. Also the gray fox guy but whatever it still doesn't fit.

The dragons are extremely out of place themselves, which guarantees legends unova would just be either set in the future or be Roman/japanese themed.

Actually it'd still make more sense the other way. Confederates advocated for slavery (the Civil War was fought primarily over slavery, not states' rights). Slavery has been practiced by humans since the neolithic period, but was outlawed due in the last two centuries because it is immoral. Slavery can be considered a truth of human nature, but is certainly not an "ideal" for society. It is a social evil.

How about instead of the Civil War, it's the Revolutionary War? Early Unova is being colonized by a team like the Galaxy Team, but they're like 200 years further along. During that time, the alienation between the colonists and the foreign leadership of the team has peaked (unfair taxes, regulations, etc.) The player joins a revolutionary force with the goal of winning an independent Unova. Instead of a violent and gorey war, the game would play more like an arms race that culminates into a final battle with the king or some high general.

Yeah victini is going to get its own game because arceus, the god of all pokemon, got one. Fucking retard. whats next pokemon legends charizard? since you think any random mon will get a legends game. legends is a once off to finally have arceus in the spotlight for a game. end of.

I want a Legends: Hoopa where massive portals open all across Kalos like the Oblivion Crisis

that'd be fun for a 'greatest hits' style game, could just mash a bunch of regions together for different locales

Bump.

Unova was a smoldering pile of trash for most of its history, it also has zero history with literally any other region except maybe sinnoh and that's a big maybe.
There was never a colonization, people just showed up and unova somehow recovered from being nuked.

>any dragon fighting for the confederates
Retard, did you even play the fucking games you jerk off to?
>the whole point is that truth and ideals are both valid and basically mean the same thing
Giving the confederates a dragon is just a terrible thing to do for theming.

>the Civil War was fought primarily over slavery, not states' rights
American education everyone

>implying they won't turn it into two games called Pokemon Legends Zekrom and Reshiram and include the original dragon.

Yea amazing they got this one right, too bad your education system is somehow worse so I'm utterly shocked you can even type.

Legends is clearly the branding for this sub-series if they make more games.

Slavery is Biblical Truth
yankoids think they know better than G-d

It reminds me of the Palkia mission in Pokemon Ranger 2 where each doorway led to a completely different location.

I do hope that they do a legends game in unova themed around America 100-200 years ago or so