Of the 5 mixed reviews PLA got on Metacritic

3 were IGN, which also happens to have more weight than other critics for the final calculated score.
Seriously, what's their problem?

Attached: PLA_metacritic_ign.png (1318x1720, 324.54K)

IGN reviews should be averaged and merged into one. Same with every other portal which makes more than one review

They are retards

Attached: 381.jpg (1007x891, 190.06K)

>we suddenly have standards
fuck off ign

It also has a 8.0 User Score as of right now. The highest for a mainline Pokemon game since HGSS (scored at 9.1 and 9.2). Pokemon B2W2 are scored at 7.9 btw.

Attached: 8.0.png (920x284, 42.44K)

Why does IGN get so many reviews just because they have different branches? And I seriously cannot understand how the same chick that gave Sword and Shield a 9.3/10 gave Legends a 7/10. That just doesn’t make sense to me.

based IGN not letting PLA have the 90

>it dropped to 84
FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gamefreak will see this as a failure and start to use the older games as a base again its fucking over.

Attached: 398745348975.jpg (284x339, 17.65K)

>emerald and b2w2 anything < 9.0
User score is not that better than critic score in the end.

Sales, user score, and reception (which has been overall very positive, much more than SwSh and BDSP) almost certainly matter much more than GameFreak than the averaged Critics score on Metacritic.
Also, even at 84 it's still higher than anything else they released for the Switch. Including SwSh.

How does it matter to GameFreak whether it god 8.6 or 8.4? Do you think GameFreak actually has a cut off at 8.9. That only once they game gets 8.9 or above they'll decide to incorporate PLA features? Gen 9 development is probably well underway and the combat system in PLA was likely just a test for Gen 9.

Both Critic and User Score are bullshit.
However, normally, a very low user score (like SwSh) is a massive red flag for a game.

I agree actually. Dunno if that's because of the sorry state of gaming, but that's true.

/thread
Who cares what IGN and other reviewers have to say?

Lmao nobody cares about your pisscord raid

IGN are Turner shills

Unironically, go outside. For your own health.

Unironically, go back to r*ddit. For your own health.

Cyllene kept asking them to do more research tasks before starting every mission.

>projecting this hard

How much do you need to rush through the game to get that to happen?
You rank your stars so quickly and naturally just by playing normally through the game. Do they just not catch ANYTHING? Do they not try to explore a bit on the way to the next story point, or what?

Around 25% of the reviews are in the mediocre to poor range. Alot of people are just excited that the series tried something new and want to reward that even if the execution was flawed.

>projecting this hard

They’re playing it as fast as possible to put out the review as soon as embargo is lifted so yes they’re literally rushing that much

It most likely happened at ranks 4 and above. The number of points to level up rank kept increasing and by that point they may have thought they had caught enough and had tired of doing so, so only caught or battled a few Pokemon each.

BW2 being a 8/10 is accurate.

I guess I just take my time with games like this. I got to rank 8 right after I beat the third noble fight. I know I'm at the complete other end of the spectrum lmao (which may also be a bit retarded), but it's still surprising some people play rushing so much as to actually feel like they need to grind to progress the story.

Explain

Godhand is a good game. It was ahead of its time and is still one of the best brawlers to play.

Pla is not a good game. Its uninspired and lacks features. It being different from other pokemon games does not make it good. It hardly deserves a score over 70.

Why is there two sites for IGN italy?

(You)

Rank eight is a post-game level. Rank five is all you need to beat the entire game iirc.

Italians made a new one to bring down the PLA score again.
They just hate it that much.

Well damn. I guess I really overdid it. The thing is that I was never actively trying to rank up at any point though. That's just how I play these sort of exploration style games.

In what world is 70 a "mixed review". I fucking hate gaming journalism.