How does everyone feel about gen 9 being delayed now? And expected announcement next year?

How does everyone feel about gen 9 being delayed now? And expected announcement next year?

Attached: 349D02D8-C8B1-4625-B441-9780160B17FA.jpg (1400x700, 144.27K)

What would they delay it for? Covid?

Yeah basically it’s been delayed for another year. So Pokémon day 2023.

I don't care, I'm high on hopium for the next xenoblade

I've been seeing this a lot but where was this confirmed? Did Khu post something about it? I'm not making a Twitter account just to follow him so I can see his tweets

When I first had seen it was delayed, i was so annoyed. I actually wanted a gen 9 announcement this year.

Yeah he confirmed it will be announced in 2023

Is there a screen cap from puppy man himself?

I wish I could find it but I don’t follow him. I just know he had tweeted about it. Cento on the ropes since he said it was there year lol

Not only him but others have confirmed its delay too. We are expecting them to say on this Pokémon day.

So he basically said it was this year now he is saying it’s going to be next year an announcement? Why did he get all our hopes up..

>announce the delay of an unannounced game instead of pretending it was 2023 the entire time
For what purpose?

Why would they say a game they didn't even announce is delayed?
Even if the game is 2023 and the delay is real they are going to pretend it was planned for 2023

Because everyone is expecting them to be announced this year. But the leaker said it’s delayed another year.

Better mean the full fucking Dex arrives this time.

you are not really bright are you?

yeah no, stop talking out of your shitty ass.

No he didnt, he said Gen 9 is 2022 and there was also gonna be Legends DLC this year as well.

Don’t blame me I’m not the one who originally said it

Nope he tweeted a new one.

saying that the game is delayed and that TPC will say a unannounced game is delayed during a presentation are two different things

>legends is the 2022 game, gen 9 isn't coming out this year
>o-okay so gen 9 was supposed to come out this year but it got delayed, it's not happening
See you guys in April when Gen 9 gets announced for this Holiday.

That’s what the leaker said tho

than either TPC or the leaker are fucking retarded

Gen 9 isn't this year.
>inb4 pattern
The pattern is broken and has never been consistent. Eleven months ago no one knew Legend Arceus was a thing, yet you claim to know everything after. Patterns would have dictated the gap to make gens 4 and 5 not exist.
Pokemon is not releasing five titles in twelve months. That HURTS business via cannibalization of sales. You can say they want to push at kids to milk their profits, but the reality is the same profits are to be made in a hypothetical 2022 OR 2023 release for gen nine. The only thing hurting their wallets would be to hurt the sales for Legends. Legends is their new direction and they want it to succeed. It is NOT a spin-off, and they stated it’s their new era for the main games. Why WOULDN’T it get DLC, is what I wanna know. Especially if SNAP did. DLC fills in the November timeframe easily and gets the job done handsomely to push physical console sales, as we have seen in 2020 SwSh DLC, even going against the COVID reasoning predictions that it would have flopped.
They’re not going to release three different engines in a year. We joke about their rushing, but this is a business. Cannibalism is a real thing. They needed BDSP and Legends close to one another, ideally simultaneous but Legends needed some extra time. They did this because it’s Sinnoh remake season and they wouldn’t linger on Sinnoh for years on end. It’s not that they suddenly needed room for a pokemon day announcement, it’s that Legends NEEDED to be announced at the 25th anniversary, and shipping it over a year later would turn normies off. Announcing a brand new generation a month later would crush the investment they’ve poured into Legends.
And no, I am not saying any of this out of spite. This franchise IS going to hell, but understanding how and when it will do so is important. Blind doom posting can also be schizophrenic.