I've literally thrown 100 balls at this motherfucker on a red life bar...

I've literally thrown 100 balls at this motherfucker on a red life bar, he can't hit my ghost Pokémon so I'm just spamming balls at this moment.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this game just retarded?

Attached: Heracross-Alpha-Location-Pokemon-Legends-Arceus.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Use a status effect

git gud

Throw a cake it likes, sneak up behind, and get a back strike.
It's not that hard, god damn.

>get back strike

Yeah because it’s that easy. Some alphas alert even sneaking

Throw a smokebomb then

That's why you throw a fucking cake shithead.
It distracts them, and cakes take their attention longer and get higher catch rates than raw ingredients.

It IS that easy. Stop being bad.

Yeah I’ve thrown some lures and they still alert. Try doing that to an alpha vespiqueen.

You're just being shit, I caught him no problem, throw a berry, walk up to him, throw a ball, run away, repeat a couple of times if necessary.

What's your rank?

rank 4 just now. It's fucking annoying as fuck.

Same shit with Snorlax I might add. How am I supposed to know that's literally impossible to catch certain Pokémon?

You can catch snorlax?

Wasn't able to yet.

>Yeah because it’s that easy
It is that fucking easy. Get a wing ball, wait for it to turn its back and throw. Rinse, repeat. Fighting the alphas is the dumbest thing you can do if you want to capture them which is no wonder why youre doing it

You can catch any alpha Pokémon at any level despite your stars. It’s just a lot harder and they might not obey you.

How do I know if a pokemon is a shinny? I only played the first two generations o pokemon so I have no idea about the new ones.

It’s shiny if it runs around in a circle for around 10 seconds roughy, then will usually go back to what’s it’s doing. Then when you battle them they will be another color.

Attached: git gud anon.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

>It is that fucking easy. Get a wing ball, wait for it to turn its back and throw. Rinse, repeat.
Sneaking is a waste of time. If you run up to them, dodge their attacks, and throw a few sticky globs, you can stun and capture them in less than a minute. This game really does treat battle as a last resort.

who said anything about sneaking
wing ball range is usually more than enough to get them before they get alerted. even if you fail they try to do a run and it gives you opening to throw another ball. if you somehow screw up just run a bit further away, they lose their aggro, throw wing balls again.