Why were these so forgettable?

Why were these so forgettable?
No one talks about them

Attached: 51CC971C-9211-40A7-82BC-22B1FD79B09A.jpg (739x415, 106.63K)

Because they were shitty "remakes" of KANNTOOOO

They are still the best Pokemon game on the Switch as of now.

LGE is my favorite switch Pokémon game.

Based

I enjoyed lets go

Ad nausum Genwunner pandering. Once was enough.

What is there to talk about? It's fun, but it's just Kanto again.

Go mechanics, and the retarded forced "one joycon control style" killed this game for me, and i'm a sucker for genwun shit.

I bet you complain at everything

Its literally another Kanto remake, when FRLG already exist.

The one thing that could have set it apart, the fact it takes place after Red and Blue's journey, was completely wasted, as it could have been used as an excuse to do different things to make it a midquel to Kanto and Johto.

This would have been cool, but its framed as if Red and Blue just did their journey much earlier then normal, allowing them to copy/paste the same based over all story of Kanto as a frame work for what you do in the game.

>Another remake

10/10 graphics
A lot of new features added, riding Pokémon, Catch Combos and ton more

It’s way better then those

To bad no one cares, since its still doing the same thing again, just with stuff added.

All these new things could have been added to something completely new and original.

because it's a filler game to get the GO audience to buy mainline games. frlg already exists and barring overworld encounters, no hms, and reusable tms, two of three of which you can fix with romhacks, there's no real reason to play this over it.

I really enjoyed them.

LGP was great, I look much forward to being able to go home in the ineviable johto version.

if only BDSP was more like LGE, then I would've finished it

Whenever I make threads to try and talk about Let's Go they get flooded with faggots that never played them throwing a tantrum.

I mean there's not much to say on this one
It's a fun experience that I really really DON'T wish they do again, and it's Kanto.

They were so close to being perfect games for me. They even had the literal childhood fantasy fulfillment for me. As a kid I thought it was be the absolute best thing in the world journeying through Kanto riding an Arcanine. It has it all then they took a massive shit on all of that with the Go elements. It still hurts to this day.

Attached: ride.gif (500x309, 940.91K)

Most relatable post in this board right now