I think I'm almost ready to fight Kleavor

I think I'm almost ready to fight Kleavor

Attached: FKlqz0QUUAESbbW.jpg (1280x720, 151.78K)

>Not six stars
Slacking on the job aren't you, user?

>fight
oh no bros should someone tell this user

it's impossible to get 4 stars before facing Kleavor. OP is a lying cunt.

why, is there a hard cap or something

Hi retard I’m at six stars pre-Kleavor, get better info

based, i was 9* before i beat ursaluna

Attached: lvl9.jpg (1920x1080, 146.2K)

How did you get that mask user?

mystery gift when I started the game

Ah ok

>sub 6 stars in the first area of the game
I seriously hope the mods ban you for not following the ONE rule of Any Forums

you're a lying faggot

Lmao why would I lie about that

If the thread’s still alive when I get off work, I’ll prove it. I’ll also show you my girthy Alpha Blissey ;)

Here’s a teaser

Attached: E0637D3C-7D4F-424D-A7A1-7FD523DC912E.jpg (3787x2068, 1.69M)

I don’t believe you

Wew lad

You just KNOW

More like you're just shut at the game. I had 7 stars before Lilligant, 4 stars before Kleavor is easy.

How bad do you have to be to be bad at a single player Pokémon game designed for children?

>if you dont stay in one area autistically capturing the same pokemon over and over to boost your star rank youre bad at pokemon

Attached: 1485496759324.png (500x464, 116.45K)

>t.
If you plan to 100% the game you're going to have to do that shit anyway, how is it autistic that I'm getting my money's worth out of the product and not just zooming to the next areas as fast as possible like you?

Attached: SxQmdyOl.jpg (635x640, 92.48K)

>if you dont 100% every game you buy youre not getting your moneys worth

Attached: 1536351635896.png (532x555, 389.02K)

Yes

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

I like how you're not refuting the implication that you're just some dumb zoomer who has to finish a game as fast as possible so you can just go back to playing söynite. It's like nothing can hold your attention for more than 5 minutes unless it's doing a funny dance or giving you a lootbox.

Attached: zoomer-excited-for-neon-computer.gif (350x409, 437.39K)

i'm sure you captured every pokemon and got all the ribbons and did all the contests and side activities in every pokemon game before user, youre a TRV GAMER
nothing more mature than making games feel like work cause you have the entire day to waste on your mums basement

I haven't done those things, no, but in a game where the major appeal is exploring and catching Pokemon why the fuck wouldn't I be exploring and catching Pokemon before moving on? Were you dropped on your head? Also I work full time, I just took two vacation days and extended my weekend so I could have time to invest in the game. I already 100% completed it and I am back at work today. Is this some new cope?