Now that DLC for Legends has been confirmed by Schizkhu...

Now that DLC for Legends has been confirmed by Schizkhu, when do you think we'll hear about it along with the next main series game? I'm thinking we'll see the DLC announcement on Pokemon day this year, then a message saying a new core game is in development halfway through 2022, then finally a gen 9 announcement on Pokemon day 2023.

Attached: 24797421470124692.png (1644x1814, 1.03M)

but play is perfect as it is.. what more could they add? a battle facility? as if.

PLA is Gen 9

>There exists a day when the tpc always reveals its plans for new games and products for the coming year, said day is one month away
WOW I WONDER WHEN THEYLL REVEAL NEWS ABOUT THE DLC OP

>Games have previously announced in May
>Swoosh DLC announced in January

Explain, patternfag.

I am still waiting for the volo and giratina action phase, khuck

>DLC soon
>News around April
>game will barely be 3 months old and news for DLC will pop up supposedly
Makes 0 sense

Why does that make zero sense? There are games that have DLC announced before they even release.

Yes but GF is a different story. Not even with SwSh was this soon

>Explain, patternfag.
I can't, I'm a fucking failure of a human being, my whole life has been a lie... PLA broke all my patterns and now it's even gonna get a DLC! I can't even shitpost about manchildren anymore without being ridiculed...

>gf isnt allowed to deviate from their formula
>gf fucking announces paid dlc for the first time with swsh, deviating from previous trends

Yes it was, SWSH DLC was announced in January 2020, two months after release.

Gen 9 won’t be announced in 2023 kek. You think they need a whole fucking year to announce a game when the only plans are most likely DLC?

They're desperate to meme Legends being the 2022 christmas release, when if they wanted it to be that, they wouldn't have released it in January 2022.

a mod can easily do that

>trainer in training grounds
>randomise pokemon for each battle
>winning awards you whatever item developer picks
>maybe even code in restriction

PLA is gen 9

SNAP got random free DLC 5 months after premiere

New generations start with a brand new paired game, new region, starters, anime, merch lines, etc.
Legends sadly fulfils none of these obligations, so Game Freak will never cinsideriu t Gen IX.

Exactly. That’s why Melmetal was gen 7.

Adding a bunch of Pokémon would be nice. Maybe all the Japanese-themed ones for fuck's sake.

All i need is a beefier dex and im all good man