Post the worst pokemon nerfs

Attached: why.png (929x76, 7.92K)

Explosion meta were braindead

>confusion nerf
>sleep nerf

t. too stupid to use ghosts

Gengar losing Levitate
Gale Wings not working at

Aegislash and Talonflame were overkill but they were way too oppressive, they needed a nerf

remember when they took a complete and utter shitmon and said "well this needs a nerf, let's give it godawful special defense now that we're splitting that stat up"

Attached: seadra.png (854x356, 23.27K)

Tangela got it the worst, man.
>Underwhelming grass type with decent defensive stats
>Decide to nerf sp defense by 60 points
>Meanwhile snorlax gets 45 points to it's sp defense for no reason
Someone at gamefreak must've really not liked this little guy or something. At least it got an evolution 2 gens later.

Attached: Tangela.png (953x435, 28.34K)

all deserved

One of the main reasons XY is shit is because it was the point where they objectively ruined my boi

(Removed levitate)

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-145115_Facebook.jpg (1078x1414, 373.08K)

Gale Wings should've just been limited to direct attacks. That way Talonflame couldn't get priority Roost and Tailwind. That probably would've been less severe.

user, it was sm who did it (unless you're talking about mega)

needing to lose a pokemon to kill a pokemon in an evenly numbered fight is perfectly balanced

"but you could go with five shitmons to explode and rely on just one" well that one pokemon better be damn good to win you the entire fight them. its risk/reward

???? gengar had levitate in X/Y

Doing nothing for Tauros the OG legendary BV\/V\/V\/VLLLLL. Should have a mega evolution or some stat boosts.

Hypnosis nerf - Very minor thing but in DP it was buffed to get 70 accuracy, then in Plat they dropped it back down to 60

Might not seem like much but it's a missing 33% more in a mid-gen shift gen hurt, it was also just weird I mean like Sleep Powder has always had 75 so weird Hypnosis is so much worse

blissey loosing toxic in bdsp

Hyper Beam not skipping its recharge turn on a kill. I don't care if it was technically a bug, the move is worthless now.

Probably because sleep powder won't work on grass types, would make sense if that interaction was added in gen 4

>be me
>anons tell you you're wrong about what gen Gengar lost levitate.
>You search evidence to BTTFO
>Mfw they might be right.

What the fuck? I could have sworn I had memories of transferring my boy up and being soul crushed at his new ability...

Physical Sheer Force users get the short end of the stick. Darmanitan and Feraligatr are the exception.

>Create a mon with an ability against priority moves
>Only 1 mon gets it
Did they really think Bruxish would be some permanent band-aid for future problems?

Tsareena got a clone of that ability, but neither of them are as relevant as a mon with Psychic Surge.