Weird Carvings

Anyone have an idea what the carvings you see around Hisui mean?

A lot of them are carvings of legendary mons but some also have Voltorb and others mixed in. Am I missing something obvious or is this a hint at future DLC?

Attached: AFF9F6D2-8372-4210-82F4-B204E5289DFC.jpg (827x895, 144.65K)

Yooo Godzilla Versus Kong confirm!!!

All of them are legendaries or pokemon the wardens take care of, it is a bit werid to see them in every map though, unlike the rampardos and bastiodon skeletons they don't really seem to actually tell you anything.

I used Ursula near one and got some ancient note script.

Ancient note?

he's lying

he could mean old verses. they're poems. I found one on ursaluna too, but I don't remember any carvings nearby.

No he's not, I think it's called something else though, it's just poetry manuscript things for lore, you can find them with the bear

A collectable, not sure if it does anything. Found one in the water area

I see! But one of these carvings is at the Heights camp and there’s no bear there for sure

>he's lying
Play the game retard

Idk but it looks gross and itchy. Imagine having an STD that looks like that all over your dick

what do the skeletons tell you

When I first saw these I thought you'd need to put the Pokemon in the box in that pattern to open up a secret but some of these don't look like Pokemon

all of them are.

Ancient smogon ban list

they are bathroom stall scratchings or the equivalent of thereof
nothing more than literal shitposts

Shrouded Ruins
Tidal Passage
Hibernal Cave
Stone Portal

It's just a very vague hint that the fossilmons are catchable in that area (time space distortions)

"I got a BONE to pick with you! "

Dummies Volo literally tells you what the purpose of them are for, and that’s to have all the plates

Yeah its obviously legendaries.

darkrai, manaphy and shaymin have nothing to do with the plates yet they appear multiple times in these paintings

Maybe they are a message? Like hieroglyphics.