Wtf is wrong with gamer weebs these days? Too much soi? Why are they hating on Brock?

Wtf is wrong with gamer weebs these days? Too much soi? Why are they hating on Brock?

Attached: E8374924-EAE5-43DF-B4FF-96B436B8BA1C.jpg (750x929, 311.96K)

Hmm sweaty! They are not wrong. It is no a okay to act like Brock. Have a good one.

Jornalism right now is just bait with the intention of being so retarded it makes smoothbrains like you cross-post them to other sites.

>Non-white dude
>Caring for his large family
>Always accepts rejection and moves to the next girl
Why would a hard working man be cancelled?

Because he's an incel.

In fact it's primarily why, if ever, these articles get posted on Any Forums.
Then they die a terrible death because thankfully they don't survive there.

Anyway I'm more bothered some diversity hire behind a keyboard is making money shitposting while we're all here not.

He just returned like a two weeks ago and everyone still loved him and his gag. I hate gaming journalism.

Because it's still womanizing even if it's played for laughs and that's one of those things you can't even joke about any more.

>Why would a hard working man be cancelled?
Sexpest also the same reason he was dropped for Tracey back in Orange Islands.

Attached: 1173394.jpg (592x365, 135.28K)

>Implying twitter trannies care
He did a bad. Kill him

Shit like this is just rage-bait to farm clicks from retards like OP. It's the """journalism""" equivalent to a youtube thumbail of someone making the Kantooooo face with a bunch of red arrows, stop spreading this trash to other websites.

What did he do/say? I haven't watch the anime since Unova

Attached: main-qimg-0e1b0d6c1f2b84d3b598130cb3ffccea.jpg (602x437, 56.11K)

you got a legible version of this image?

He's not an incel he got raped continuously by the tranny Professor Ivy.

There is nothing wrong with people who play video games, just the infiltrators who don't actually like video games and seek to destroy them because of their lust for political power.

That wasn't the reason he was dropped. They were afraid Americans would go "oh that character is obviously asian with his squinty eyes, can't relate to that, dropping this show". The decision to take him out of the show happened before a single dub episode ever aired AND the decision to put him back in happened before America ever even saw Tracey at all.

>They were afraid Americans would go "oh that character is obviously asian with his squinty eyes, can't relate to that, dropping this show
That's what I said dude
Here

Attached: Jdswrhb.jpg (1080x887, 735.61K)

Attached: cf2.jpg (526x360, 29.83K)

He’s a full fledged Pokémon Doctor now, owns his own Pokémon Center in Oreburgh City, has his own flying car, and his Happiny has fully evolved into an OP Blissey that fights with its nursing outfit. He’s also Any Forums as fuck, he’s an absolute chad.

You didn't say that at all.

Why would he be cancelled? Because he’s more in touch with his feelings and becomes easily infatuated? Plus the characters show the audience his behavior isn’t okay by constantly hurting him whenever he gets all lovey dovey

But he's still 15 somehow.

The image being slant-eyed monstrosities?

Yeah. Brock is an even more tame Johnny Bravo from what I recall of the first season.

Well, to be fair, Johnny Bravo would also totally be cancelled if he came out today. You guys are way underestimating how sensitive the woke crowd is when it comes to guys doing anything other than "drinking the respect women juice".

The thing is is that Johnny and Brock always fail. They never get the woman and whenever they do it always bites them in the ass. So maybe a few ultra woke people would cry but most wouldn't care

He was not removed because of worry people would construe him as a stereotype. The original producers in Japan thought he wouldn't have international appeal because Americans are racist.

but everyone's racist, to an extent