Why didn't Red use a thunder stone?

Why didn't Red use a thunder stone?

Attached: aid3968220-v4-728px-Defeat-Red-in-Heartgold_Soulsilver-Step-2.png (727x545, 348.38K)

CHARIZARD ate Red's only Thunderstone.

Because he's autistic.
Now back to sucking Cynthio's fat throbbing yandere cock

he's an asshole

Branding

Why should he use a Thunder Stone?

he's autistic and didn't enter the celadon department store out of social anxiety.

It's a reference to how you can't evolve Pikachu in Yellow, which is a reference to the anime in turn.

Meme ball gimmicks

He knows he can fuck you in the ass with a shitmon.

Red never evolved his Pikachu even in the manga

Isn't light ball Pikachu sadly stronger than Raichu?

Raichu isn’t the mascot

Opportunity cost. Raichu can equip other items to reach about the same power while bringing more speed and defenses.

Pikachu's the white-meat babyface underdog, brother. He'll always go over if the fans are behind him. And if he doesn't, he'll still look strong. - HH

Attached: 14.jpg (1940x1677, 1.39M)

Because like it or not, Ash Ketchum is an adaptation of Red for the anime, and the anime ended up being the most recognized piece of media in the franchise, so it influenced the games.

Ash's Pikachu never wanted to evolve in Yellow

Mascot Pokemon

Hulkbro dropping the science

I evolved my Pikachu from VC Yellow when I transferred it up in to UltraMoon, but I turned it in to the Alolan Raichu. Was that sacrilege?

Attached: david-schultz.jpg (225x225, 7.64K)

No, since it was Alolan Raichu. Its not the same as evolving it to a Kantonian one

You basically raped Pikachu by evolving him against his established wishes from yellow/the anime. Pretty based.

Attached: 701222708e56fed12e5a0da42c56f12b.gif (500x280, 553.88K)

I see. I was thinking of PKHexing it in to the Kantonian one, and then saving Alolan Raichu for another playthrough.