Beat “main” story

>beat “main” story
>do the “post” game
>Found and caught every mon
>Caught arceus
What is there left to do?
Half the side quest are just typical fetch quest and don’t really add more to the overall game. Getting research perfect on every Pokémon rewards you with nothing but realizing you have no life.
Only thing left to do really is shiny hunt? I’m a bit under 50 hours, it was worth it and a good experience but what else is there now. Wait for DLC? Stare at akari’s feet? Almost every other (mainline) game I’ve gotten close to 100 hours or more cause there was a reason to keep coming back, i just don’t see one here

Attached: FF27D8DB-329C-4068-9E04-157E94C90B5E.png (361x360, 221.07K)

>there was a reason to keep coming back
such as?

Breeding, Battling, trading, those other lil things like contest/pokeathlon/pokestar studios/battle frontier

Attached: 50053AF2-75F1-4A66-B487-BFACFF255E52.png (291x291, 137.48K)

The game is trash. Sorry thar you had to learn the hard way.

you haven't found the pokemon marriage minigame yet? you need perfect research on every mon. Haven't seen anyone else post about it yet

>Breeding
So going back and forth with a bike for hours on end?

>Trading
It's in the game

>do everything in a single player game
>there is nothing left to do
how could this happen?

Yeah the game is literally nothing except a shiny hunting minigame after you get Arceus. After you've put in like a weekend's worth of play, its only purpose is to remind you that Gamefreak could make the MSG not be a series of corridors yet they choose not to, over and over again forever

No need to trade when you can catch all Pokémon in game. Not that I’m advocating for the whole 2 versions thing.

Replay it and do things differently, ez

I don’t see how anyone can put more than 50-60 hours in, I could’ve gotten arceus way sooner but I just started shiny hunting a bit and realized it was kinda pointless (for now), what am I going to do with the shinies? Post pictures of
Them on twitter?

Imagine sitting through that slow ass beginning just to replay the okay at best story.

idk I'm at least trying to get the exclusives as shinies, but I imagine there are at least a few things that have only ever been available at full odds prior to this

I personally believe that OP should kill himself

True, maybe shiny hunting isn’t so bad

neck yourself kid

You're not supposed to keep playing unless you want shinies, the game's to tide you over in short bursts until Pokemon Day so you can get hype for Gen 9 and start the cycle all over again, this time with a game that's going to have an actual online component and ranked metagame.

Why do people talk about 100%ing a game and having nothing else to do like that's a bad thing? Congratulations - you've finished the game. Go play something else.

you don't have to read the text again

Do all 3 Drifloon balloon races, as well as the balloon target practice. Rematch all the higher leveled Nobles, Dialga/Palkia, and Arceus. Battle all the Wardens, Clan Leaders, Galaxy Team, and Rei/Akari. Complete all 100 requests. Then when you are finally finished, save the game, and play another one.

Attached: 8A9FD19F-C0CB-46F9-8D15-996F9586E24E.jpg (1280x720, 237.04K)

OP plays literally nothing else

Shiny farming shiny farming farming farming farming