Daily reminder that, canonically, some poor bastard fucked this creature at least once since Cyrus exists

Daily reminder that, canonically, some poor bastard fucked this creature at least once since Cyrus exists.

Attached: show.png (400x400, 176.65K)

she's cute and is a good person at heart so good

Makes me wonder what went so wrong down the line for Cyrus to turn out like he did.

I wish it was me!

Yes, I did it

I imagine sex with her would be extremely dry and clinical. She'll offer constructive feedback and coach you through it, but would mostly just lie there with the same blank frown on her face.

>Makes me wonder what went so wrong down the line for Cyrus to turn out like he did.
His family lives in Sunyshore, you can visit them and imply he was severely neglected as a child.

fucking god user its late at night i dont want a stiffy right before going to bed

god damn that is very sad

Sounds like my gf
Missionary every time and she just lays there and goes, slow down, deeper, you can cum

I was over her house yesterday and she wanted to do it, I said I'm not in the mood and then went home and jerked off

Hah no eyebrows.

i mean she could've been raped. too ugly to even rape though if ya ask me.

i think you mispelled lucky bastard

is she at least hot

I want to cum on that forehead

My boyfriend said his ex gf was like this and now he's with me (a tranny)

No way you don't bruise his cock with your tard strength

Damn, this guy can't catch a break

I dunno, she doesnt wear makeup and is also a brown loli, 4'9" SEAmonkey

I need to be so careful not to hurt her when we do it, I've ruined too many sheets and towels with blood stains at this point

Yikes

you know her strap game is unreal

She got fr*cked by a wurmple

Attached: BF6E9313-6FA5-41AC-A69B-89201C481DFE.png (1238x1005, 1016.98K)

by me