Game set in feudal japan

>game set in feudal japan
>no tsuchinoko

Attached: dunsparce.jpg (351x400, 34.87K)

my baby dunsparce is too good for this shit game

They're saving the best boy for Legends: Unova Vs Kalos

Attached: Dunsparce-1.jpg (917x2160, 1.27M)

Feudal Japan, ancient Japan, feudal sinnoh should be filtered phrases

>"game set in feudal japan"
It's not Japan.

Shit pokemon more like

1869 was not feudal, japan was industrializing during the meji restoration during this time which coincided with the settling and colonization of the north island, known to the natives as yezo, the name was changed by the colonists to hokkaido

shota dunsparce

Imagine him squirming in pleasure as you suck both of his hemipenes at the same time haha

Hot af

I appreciate that you came here, to Any Forums to provide us with this tidbit of proper info user. It's people like you that give me hope for this world.

>no yokai and kappa

Attached: ludicolo_and_shiftry_by_nunresponding_deajitm-fullview.jpg (1280x1200, 314.61K)

>Lunatone and Solrock weren’t in Sun/Moon
They’re doing this on purpose aren’t they

Also there's Porygon
It definitely is you dumbfuck

>also theres porygon
yeah when a tear in time/space appears retard

is the tear in space an excuse for common merchants selling floppy disk or ginter pulling a refrigeration and a microwave from his ass too

even when the npcs are pretty clear about how they stay away from it cause theyre scared

>It definitely is you dumbfuck
No, it isn't, you Downs baby. It's loosely based on which is not the same thing. You idiots feel some type of way whenever they take literally my mom's [animal] or [object] and put it in the game, but not locations, huh?

>the name was changed by the colonists to hokkaido
based nips kneeling to whitey's names

if you want a lore reason for those rather than just allowing them for the convenience for the player then you could just say these are rare items they collected in the wilderness, where they were dropped during one of those tears
Ginter doesn’t know what they are which is why he doesn’t call them shit like “microwave”

>no yokai and kappa
A kappa IS a Yokai though.

Still pretty stupid that a Pokémon region based on Japan doesn't have every Yokai-based Pokémon in it.

The items disappear after the space distortion is gone though. Try again

Yeah for gameplay reasons. Gameplay mechanics and what actually happens in the games world aren’t always identical. But you’re being pedantic on purpose because you made a stupid remark about porygon and got called out so not sure what I expected as a response

>Yeah for gameplay reasons
No, for lore reasons too. Otherwise the rift pokemon would keep roaming after the distortion was gone too. These items and pokemons only exist inside the distortion, once it closes, everything goes. But you're being retarded because you got caught on your "muh lore" flawed logic, not sure what i expected as a response