So, now that the hype has died down... it's shit, right?

So, now that the hype has died down... it's shit, right?

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-box-art-pre-order.jpg (1600x900, 131.61K)

pretty mediocre

>Imagine baiting this hard

COPE

>NOOOOO DON'T INSULT ME FOR SPENDING $60 ON A MEDIOCRE GAME! YOU WILL INVALIDATE MY EXISTENCE!

As a game? Pretty much. As a Pokemon game? Best of the decade. Fucking imagine..

No keep seething

see

>Best of the decade
>2020 barely even started
Lul.

Compared to trash like XYORAS and USUM, I agree. Breath of fresh air. I miss a lot of shitmons though, but I can settle.

Yes. Safari zone minigame for gay adhd zoomers

Always was

It's decent, and objectively the most fun the series has been since it was on the DS

Whens the last time we saw an actual Safari Zone?

Damn no wonder i love this game..
Pic very related

Attached: 1643734771333.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

pic is of ur brain exploding bc ur dumb lol

>Whens the last time we saw an actual Safari Zone?
BDSP

It’s kinoludo

best pokemon since the ds

everyone who is saying it's good should get underage b&

found the minor

this is a pokemon board where it’s natural for us to compare new pokemon games to past ones.
this is the best pokemon game on switch and depending on your personal preferences, possibly ever
It’s hard to judge a pokemon game 100% objectively and divorced from the franchise because the fact is we like the basic formula and/or the characters/monsters. It’s irrefutable that climbing a mountain range and being surprised by your favorite mon being at one of the peaks is a lot more exciting than doing the same and finding a random creature from an unknown IP.

So it’s not shit. Part of that is bias, most of it is comparing it to previous entries in the franchise and realizing how dated the formula I enjoyed actually is (QoL updates to battles like seamlessness and trimmed down text does a lot to modernize, catching overworld pokemon out of battle is so natural in contrast to the slog of previous battle-catch system)

If you have a vendetta against pokemon as a whole, never played any of the games, don’t remotely care about any of it, I can see how you’d not care for this game either, basically.

Nope

yep and easily

shut up gen alph

I can't even get past the first hour of the game, I'm already bored.

this shit is better than what the fuck happened to the likes of stupid's go, swoosh and bdsm

Pokémon ranger retread

It was shit before and it's shit now

go back to sleep, grandpa

>game so bad shills provide actual proof of being mindbroken
lol

nice bait, retard

I actually had more fun with swsh

are you retarded, holy shit

same? i don't find the gameplay loop of throwing balls over and over that engaging

its way less of a disappointment than Cyberpunk 2077

I actually had more fun THAN with swsh*

sorry I am drunk

piss off then