Why is Barb Barrage not Dark type?!

Does someone at Game Freak just hate this mon? It's still solid in-game, but why give it a signature move if it already has Poison Jab which is just a better version of it? Why does it only have Dark Pulse as Dark type move coverage?

Attached: SplatoonUnusedEnemy.jpg (1600x900, 99.82K)

So many type and move choices in this game make no sense

Because barbs are poisonous, not evil, you dumb retard.

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

the ancient evolutions/variations all had horrible types and weren't viable so they died out

I like how both Zoroark and Typhlosion both have Hex clones as signature moves but neither one have a direct way to cause status

>it's black so it must be dark!!! haha me so smart!
Average PLA player.

Sheesh, just because barbs are poisonous doesn't mean you have to be so toxic.

This dudes got a fucking Skylander name.

if i could go back in time and tell younger me the thing in op's picture was a pokemon, i would have never believed it.

how do they fix the gameplay but fuck up the designs so bad

Attached: 1560748980541.png (3844x2230, 1.91M)

>what is strong style flamethrower

Just because toxicity can cause spasms doesn't mean you have to be a spastic.

They don’t get will o wisp? What the fuck? The badger is literally surrounded by wisps

It's literally just a bigger spikier Qwilfish. There were multiple lines that evolved in the same way in the originals and gen 2.

>if i could go back in time and tell younger me the thing in op's picture was a pokemon, i would have never believed it.
user... Qwvilfish is older than you are...

man i really like hisuian qwilfish too... why does it evolve into that thing

There are hundreds of designs you could have said this about but Overquil is not one of them. It's honestly a Gen 1 tier design.

Overqwil is the best design of gen 8, you’re just too scared to admit it

Because stats don't mean as much in this game. I used this little fella in my playthrough and dark pulse did way more damage than it should have done with how garbage it's sp att looks. Hell, levels don't seem to matter either because you can two shot a mon 10 levels higher than you, and a mon 10 levels below you can do the same right back.

Why is Overqwil no steel poison

>actually explained his reasons
>user still acts like a retard
Average Any Forums poster

Will o wisp doesn't appear to be in the game at all

It kinda works with Zoroark because he's fast enough with a timid nature that you can use his signature 2-3 times in a row with agile and it often causes frostbite before the last hit. But yea... the lack of status moves in general in this game is weird. There's basically just thunder wave and hypnosis