They're the comfiest games, wish they weren't so underwhelming

They're the comfiest games, wish they weren't so underwhelming

Attached: pokemon-xy-launch-169.jpg (576x326, 85.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4V8Y-BOnXmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wish they weren't so underwhelming
thankfully they aren’t

Must be hard being an XY fan when the general consensus is that even SM are better despite having none of the good features it added.

Everyone shits on the "rivals" but I kind of liked that they felt more like friends who tagged along like how Ash has companions on his journey. They'd usually be somewhere in the most current route doing their own thing and I appreciated that. They weren't exactly good characters but I don't think they were extremely bad and off putting... except for maybe Tierno. Not because he's fat and goofy looking but because his "dance" gimmick sucked.

I also appreciate the region. It was so huge they needed 3 regional dexes. It was because of this that I was inspired to make my first living dex.

I got my problems with it but I think it was a fine entry in the series.

You did buy/keep a copy of these games right Any Forums? You know dam well this will be a $100+ game in the coming years.

>blind shilling thread

This. X/Y are the comfiest games right after PLA. I also miss the rollerskates.

youtube.com/watch?v=4V8Y-BOnXmQ

Attached: 1615955680096.jpg (1023x655, 161.62K)

XY is so refreshing after the abomination that is gen v

this. I like how most of the game just feels like you’re going on a comfy chill adventure.

There's where I live in real life, in Pokémon. I will forever be linked to Kalos, and I look forward to seeing this region again and especially Couriway town.

Attached: DWTAZaEVAAAa_u5 (1).jpg (1382x778, 191.89K)

You make kalosfags look like retards. Finally, an accurate sample!

>comfy
the last cope of a defeated nostalgiafag

It was underwhelming plot wise
Overwhelming with the Pokédex

This but with SwSh and gen 7

>best customisation
>best online
>best scenery
best music
yeah, xy was nice.

Didn't know the frogs frequent English forums.

There are many of us on Any Forums since jeuxvideo.com (french Any Forums) is less active

Attached: 1609974749747.png (600x800, 632.13K)

its not my favorite but kalos was nice. i think a Z would have saved it.

Attached: 1628669840516.jpg (856x1195, 180.38K)

I love the aesthetic choices that were made with this game. The whole Region is really decorative. There's little Parisian street signs that drop down on screen every time you enter a new location. There's fountains and flower beds and gardens that can be found all over the map. Buildings have a-lot more detail than before, and it's clear they did their research on the local architectural styles. It's a very pretty game.

Attached: Lumiose Alley.jpg (1481x876, 606.98K)

Pokemon Legends: Zigger?

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever come back to these. When I was done with the story I felt truly empty in a way I haven't felt with a Pokemon game since. That story was a serious stinker and the characters were a frequent annoyance. Game also looked really ugly, and as somebody who loved the system's 3D feature it seriously annoyed me how under-implemented it was. Game still looked jaggy as hell with it off too, and the game would chug like crazy in battles with it on.

at least breeding was easier and I got a lot of shines. chain fishing was neat and should have been a staple.

That's not HG/SS

Attached: hgss-party-photograph.jpg (2592x1936, 435.45K)

Cool team, heracross is based