Reminder that you are literally going out to a Pokémon natural habitat, kidnapping them...

Reminder that you are literally going out to a Pokémon natural habitat, kidnapping them, breaking families and the Pokémon fight back with the intend to actually kill you. The humans are the bad guys here.

Attached: download (2).jpg (291x173, 13.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/dqfhfs/spoilers_why_do_people_hate_bipedal_mons_so_much/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't give a fuck you peta tranny. Pokemon cock fighting is fun

Cope

It's cool because god intelligently designed pokemon with the sole purpose of serving trainers.
That's why it gave them all the ability to shrink down to perfectly fit inside hollowed out fruits.

the literal god of pokemon told me to so you're really saying god is bad

Pokemon covertly panders to pet fetishists by doing this, that’s why humanlike Pokemon are an abomination. There’s a reason why they keep making fursuit Pokemon like Cinderace and keep shilling Gardevoir instead of trying to let her be forgotten. They’re pandering to people who like the idea of a pet waifu who they wrangled from the forest.

How is Gardevoir shilled?

As a British person it is within my biological instincts to subjugate my surroundings until I get punished for it.

>look at a bug
>die
Hmmmmf… fucking ningen… Ningen… pieces if shit human / ningens…

Attached: 0CD008E1-1382-41A1-8ED2-31D511B880F8.jpg (850x1202, 91.51K)

Go back to worshipping some random animal god in your poopoo hut you dumb pagan while I kill a dolphin and piss on a eagle whose legs I broke to spite your demon-worshipping ass.

Popping up in spin offs and promotional material

All of it is done for the sake of learning about Pokemon which is an aspect I really adore. Beneath all the battles and raising of Pokemon there is a great underlying theme is about humanity learning about the natural world at large. This happens to be a fantastical world full of fantastical beasts and the focus of the game is about learning about these fantastical world by capturing and studying the beasts that inhabit it.

This longing to understand the natural world goes back thousands of years. Herodotos of Halikarnassos may be credited to being the father of history and sketching the world of the Hellenes and the 'barbarian' but he also wrote a lot on the natural world, not only how the natural world functions but also the interaction between men and beasts. The Pokedex is full of descriptions describing legends, how humans interact with Pokemon, hearsay and rumors, it doesn't exclusively focus on the biological aspect of the Pokemon but also how humanity interacts and perceives the natural world. In Arceus the Professor not only writes of the biology of Pokemon but also his own opinions and human-centric views, calling the Pokemon Cresselia as appearing as a heavenly maiden, but also how these beasts influence human culture and myths, such as Vaporeon being the inspiration of mermaids. "They say" appearing once in the professor's pokedex entries for another, many mentions of legends and rumors. It is essentially *not* only about biology but very much intertwined with humanity's perception and interaction with the natural world. It makes Pokemon a much more living and familiar world than many other similar monster franchises.

As I have said Pokemon at their very core are still beasts beneath the fantastical trappings. It's no small coincidence that humans can only learn about them by capturing them and studying them. It's no small coincidence that only by technology can humanity learn about the natural world at large much like real life.

Attached: Herodotos.png (1566x1074, 230.22K)

Then they should have kept Pokemon looking and acting like beasts.
old.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/dqfhfs/spoilers_why_do_people_hate_bipedal_mons_so_much/

>Reminder that you are literally going out to a Pokémon natural habitat,
Based
>kidnapping them,
Double based
>breaking families.
Triple based
>The humans are the bad guys here.
Humans are fucking conquistadores

Sounds based to me
Fpbp

God told me to do it. My quest is righteous

>Seek out all Pokémon.
>Mate with them.
What did God mean by this?

>Pokemon cock fighting
Why did i suddenly think of two random manly pokemon swordfighting with their penises

Homo

But you don't do that

I'm glad PLA released so dumbass arguments like these are completely debunked. The entire point of Arceus recruiting the player to the world and seek out all Pokemon was so that humans in that region starts to understand, bond with, and coexist with Pokemon. That's Arceus entire game plan in this game's plot.

To be fair the Pokémon do run away from the player character and fight back with the intent to kill the player. Wild Pokémon have razed settlements and do kill people. I understand as to why it's done but it's at odds with what we're told, what the Pokémon do and the player's actions like sneaking up on Pokémon and even having pokeballs that are more efficient on unsuspecting Pokémon.