This game is literally soul overload

this game is literally soul overload

Attached: 20220201_220619.jpg (4032x1908, 2.9M)

Pokemon literally hasn't been the same since. It unequivocally peaked with hgss.

if PLA had following pokemon that could emote and give you little interaction messages like this i would be incredibly happy

Attached: 3683524527.jpg (1542x810, 318.58K)

Hey, the hills and valleys exist too.
>Genuinely pulled an Everest in HGSS
>Got a smaller mountain for B2W2
>Made a hill for ORAS, all things considered
>Cow shit shaped like a mountain was for USUM

It’s a good thing we are getting a crystal remake in PLA style. It’s going to be the best game in the series.

it'll be in DLC, just like swsh

>It’s going to be the best game in the series.
Correct.

Attached: 1641861955884.jpg (1920x835, 126.76K)

I can't wait for Legends Unown
They really should wait until Nintendo releases new hardware though. Johto deserves to be an all out celebration of for Pokemon since Johto hasn't had a single bad game.

>it'll be in DLC
sounds goo-

>just like swsh
NOOOOOOO

I really want them to get Legends Johto right. Johto holds a very special place in my heart. I also want them to just skip the traditional remakes and just go all in on Legends. Johto doesn't need another remake, it already has two perfect games.

don't worry user they'll make let's go johto next just to make sure every region has a pockmark

The perfect immersive overworld interaction mechanic should just be a combination of what previous titles have already done

>Following pokémon in the overworld (HGSS, SWSH expansion)
>some rideable (LGPE)
>Talking to them for area-dependant and status-dependant interactions (HGSS)
>Talking opens the option to seamlessly enter petting mode (XY Amie, SM Refresh)
>Option for camping, playing and cooking aswell (SWSH)
All of it in the overworld like in PLA, subject to weather conditions and wild pokémon

Naw it'll be unova.

Only if it's set in modern Johto and not the empty shitty past.

Lmao at that last green text, but you're correct. All the games you named (obviously not usum because I agree) are the ones I find myself replaying most and still enjoying. But man they just did it all right with hgss, what a game.

Wild Pokemon should also have their own environmental interactions. Also there should be a camera held item so we can have off rails Pokemon Snap.

this, also bring back seasons, secret bases and hidden grottos

>It’s a good thing we are getting a crystal remake in PLA style
Source?

How to make Legends Johto perfect:

>Morimoto and Iwao as directors
>Tajiri as co-director
>Masuda on music and NOTHING ELSE
>Sugimori as art director
>Ohmori fucked right off to make Gen 10/11/whatever

I know it's a pipe dream, but if we can get just two or three of these then I have high hopes for it.

Attached: Shigeki_Morimoto.jpg (396x583, 32.7K)

following pokemon is the most useless gimmick in the series the way its been implemented so far.
i dont get why you autists always throw a fit over it.
PLA already does it better than Hgss and they dont actually follow you. just by virtue of giving the pokemon way more personality through animations then the same shit dialogue for almost every mon.

You don't understand how much soul went into this mechanic

In addition to checking the Pokemon's typing, the current weather, and what type of tile it's standing on, nearly every Pokemon also gets at least unique interaction on at least one specific map
And I don't mean just the obvious stuff like Clefairy at Mt. Moon or Ampharos in the lighthouse, try taking Mime Jr to the mimic girl or Nidorino to Bill's old house or Hippopotas to the eating contest

Oh, also forgot:

>Go Ichinose as music director