Legends is the first game since HGSS where 90% of the fanbase has nothing but praise for it

>Legends is the first game since HGSS where 90% of the fanbase has nothing but praise for it

I am thinking we are back all it took was the magic of GEN4

Attached: FGp3V6vXIAIVodQ.jpg (2709x4096, 518.89K)

Nice fanfic

PLA is the worst game in the series

whos this fag supposed to be an ancestor of anyway? hugh?

>90%
75 to 80% according to reviews, loses to even bwshit. The absolute state of shills.

>Legends is the first game since HGSS where 90% of the fanbase has nothing but hate for it

I am thinking we are back all it took was the magic of GEN8

>Fixed for accuracy

Gen5 fags in absolute riot because they get outshined by based Sinnoh every single time.

BDSP was the worst remake though?

>90%
You're severely overestimating how many people like PLA

It's the first time where reddit and vp doesn't shit on a Pokemon game non stop.
That in itself is already an accomplishement.

I don't give a shit about what reddit does nor do I have any idea what their opinion on Pokémon games are, but you have to be ignoring a good chunk of the catalog and a shit ton of replies to think that Any Forums isn't shitting on the game. A lot of anons don't like PLA, its probably one of the most controversial titles in Pokémon. Many like it, many don't

Are you dumb? Only samefagging doomposters are shitposting over PLA. Most people are playing the game and are having fun.
How about you post your save file right now.
>inb4 i dont play it
then shut your mexican trap up Pedro

unironically this.

>Only samefagging doomposters
Are you retarded or something? Do you seriously believe that all the dislike this game gets is from a small minority of people? The game is ok in my opinion, but to say that all the complaints about the game are just "doomposters" is insane.

More like the magic of not rushing every fucking game

Look at the catalogue there is much more praise than whining now stop being such a bitch

And there's also a lot of complaints. Stop living in a fantasy world because you can't accept that fact that some people have problems with your game.

That one guy from the gay crybaby demon anime. The one that people draw lewd yaoi art of.
Usually by BlackWhiplash.

Only one complaining is you. Samefag

Fine ignore everything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

I really like PLA, but a ton of things still feel rushed

It’s amazing how every single thing you said is a lie.

Good for you OP