Pokemon should ditch online battles for every next game

This game is the future of Pokemon games.
I am glad GF distanced itself from the competitive aspect of the series.

VGC and smogon chuds absolutely ruined this franchise.
>IV's
>EV's
>abilities
>batte items

There was so much nonsense to care about that it reflected negatively to most Pokemons that were not viable but with this story centric game we can now just focus on having comfy Pokemon adventure which Pokemon should be all about.

I say get rid of battle multiplayer Pokemon games for good and give us more Legends.

The JRPG gameplay just feels much better than the boring turn base shit we've seen for years. It's only challenging while facing a real person but due to nature of the meta people won't use most mons.

Attached: 6414123_sd.jpg (618x1000, 789.06K)

This game is such a freshness.
The lack of competitive bullshit made the collecting and usage of Pokemons much more fun.
We don't need bazillion useless moves afor a game to be fun and challenging.

Agree so much.
This is the best Pokemon game ever.

You gotta be retarded if you think they gonna remove competitive battling from future Pokemon games. ARCEUS is like LGPE a side game.

No.

"Cutting games feature is a good thing now?"

I think competitive battling is what ruined Pokemon games for me. I am very happy we got something this good

I really don't think game freak has ever given a single shit over smogoniggers

Nothing wrong with abilities and held items. IVs are bad and EVs are neutral. They just have to make hidden abilities regular abilities because there’s zero reason for them to be rare anymore

They are aware of them. That's why they purposely shorten the timer and never put it back to it was before.
I have Japanese friends who play showdown. The smogon meta is not unheard of there.

Online battling is useless

I don't play comp anymore, but Pokemon has always been a game that I shared with friends. Pokemon is unlike most JRPGs, since founded on the idea of people playing the game together. Fine if you can't appreciate that, but it shouldn't be outright removed.

Attached: Multiplayer.jpg (861x228, 83.14K)

PLA is the worst game in the series

>Nothing wrong with abilities and held items
this, when the games actually utilize stuff like this its awesome and makes more strategies viable.

Here is the problem with abilities.
Some Pokemon have different abilities so you would need to catch "the right one" to have the best viability. It's a soulless concept. It should be catch and go.
>but muh ability change pills
soulless
>but muh natures
should be gone too

You haven't even played it yet retard.

nah. What I want is a game that has Legends mechanics in the overworld but with the more traditional battle system + competitive. Would be the best Pokemon game easily if they did that in gen 9 or 10.

Trading is still in and the main point of Pokemon was the collecting aspect.

Back to soulless turn based piss easy NPC stomping.
GF doesn't know how to code challenging fights with the current battle format. It needs to remain jrpg turn based.

>abilities
>batte items
Literally fuck off

Gen9 gonna be shit and everyone is going to wait for Legends2.

I don't give a shit about campaign NPC fights I just want battle facilities and competitive multiplayer. They could make a game with zero NPC trainers for all I care, that's pretty much what SS DLC was and it was still fun.

>he wants a battle simulator
They should just make a Stadium type games for you compshitters and leave adventure for us Legends chads

>compfag
ew. shit taste.

>i dont care about the story/character and world building of the game just let me do soulless tower battles
Kill yourself

Trash taste

Sales will reflect what people want thats all there is to it.

If they do I will be dropping all the games that exclude it except for side games like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.