Why that PLA will break all sales records is not a good thing for the franchise

Why that PLA will break all sales records is not a good thing for the franchise.

Now those autistic Game Freakers will stop making mainline games properly, and will only make sad and empty openworlds with no cities, gyms and coaches, without even multiplayer.

Is this the future we want for the franchise? Spam of wastelands games?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-195307_Chrome.jpg (1115x998, 217.52K)

yes I'll take fun games over press A to sweep shitty NPC simulators

>sets records
>for fourth biggest
ah yes

I don't give a shit. I have 25 years of Pokemon games to replay if I want to.

Yeah, beacuse spam barren wasteland games for the next 25 years is a better thing now?

Yes you can quote yourself again OP.
Please keep doing so

PLA chads won, SWSH autists lost

Attached: 1629898795527.jpg (509x423, 38.62K)

Yeah, let’s see if that’s true come Pokemon Day. You’re getting too cocky, they’re gonna take the good parts of PLA and integrate it into a SwSh style game (as the series deserves to be) and then they’ll never look back at PLA again, cope harder faggot.

SWSH is dogshit that everyone hates, GF will make sure they never make a game like that again.

>Now those autistic Game Freakers will stop making mainline games properly, and will only make sad and empty openworlds with no cities, gyms and coaches, without even multiplayer.
you mean they'll stop doing the dumb shit they've been copypasting since 1996? I'm in.

>noooo not muh heckin formula

There is no difference between "press A to sweep shitty NPCs" and "press A to catch shitmons", you're still stuck in the same fundamental gameplay loop of monotony until the game says you're done and you can move on to the next "press A to do thing" loop.

Then I guess you won't miss the old version of press A to win ;)

>there's no difference
lol cope seethe

Yup! And now instead of ripping off Dragon Quest, SMT, D&D and other contemporary RPGs at the time of 1996, they'll be ripping off BotW and Monster Hunter!

Press ZR to win is not so different to press A to win.

Sounds based ngl
Thanks OP for this enlightening thread I cant wait to see what's next

your post clearly shows you haven't played or even looked at the game and thus your opinion is rendered invalid

No one said it wasn't retard. What's the issue if it's the same as the old way?

Any videogames in the world are "press a button to win".

how come every doomkek thread sounds like it was written by an underage hispanic, or a palworld shill?

Roco Kingdom Mobile shill*

Yes so there should be no issue with PLA since it the same as the older games ;)

FPBP

When the other three were the Pokémania-backed Gen I/II entries, then yeah, it is pretty much a record and proof Sinnoh always sells.

foopboop

To be fair, anyone expecting anything different's thick or were dropped on their head as a baby.
SS is the core bread-and-butter formula they made their millions off. They ain't moving away from that, regardless how many manchildren get swayed by Legends.
>captcha 8XMAD
Even they system knows you're seething, kek.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 22-37-07 Pokemon Company Devs Have Thicker Skin Than Most Thanks to Angry Feedback Says Executive [...].png (782x126, 11.3K)

Boomerfag appears

Boomerfag moment...how are you dealing with DLC for PLA? Lol

That's Literally what Arceus is about, except you now have A+B

Khu confirmed DLC for Legends. No new "Gen 9" this year btw.

Then what's the issue the OP has if functionally nothing has changed?

I 'll take PLA instead of XY,ORAS,SM,USUM,LGPE,SWSH,SWSH_DLC for the future of the franchise.

Oh, actually nothing. But don't make a point based on lies.