Marniebros. We won!

Marniebros. We won!

Attached: Marnie's present.png (1080x1158, 1.14M)

Yuribros…what the fuck is this?!?

>non-canon gatcha shit game for degenerate virgin basement dwellers
yawn

Attached: 6c6cd2dae5237dc053dfd6c1069a46bcb02334927a646ad56b726041287145f6.gif (600x338, 1011.13K)

>marnie gives you her "fudge"
scatbros.... we won!

>already seething
>posts fanart
you lost

>[YURINIGGER'S HEADCANON]
Discarded.

Yum. I love getting homemade sweets. That's super cute, this is how these gacha games tempt you.

Nah man, its "special fudge"
It has her period blood in it, it's a common thing girls do when they make treats for boys they like

It's of chocolate. CHOCOLATE!

Attached: file.png (336x326, 135.81K)

Still not playing

She’s also making presents for Gloria and Piers, she just says in the scene that she has to redo them. That’s why the player is the only one getting one right now.

This is why I hate women

Based, OP BTFO!

She's making presents for her brother? Understandable. She's making presents for ? Understandable, everyone has to suck 's cock for no reason in Pokemon games. She's making presents for Gloria? Why? Because she's her girlfriend.

What the fuck is Palestine day

If she considered Gloria of greater importance than the player, she would have given the present to Gloria. Cope.

Valentine+Pasio
Its ambiguous enough so they can claim they're not actually pandering to waifufagging but actually do so.

>she even blushes
How will yurishitters ever recover?

Attached: FKLsi0faAAUQ7ry.jpg (2000x2000, 472.32K)

>Palestine's Day
Bros... You told me Marnie was a proper jewish woman.

>women bad because they won't have sex with me

Attached: 1620851248051.jpg (1200x1200, 90.9K)

Valentine + Pal, welcome to the friendzone

Fuck Marnie

player(female)

i would if i could

No Dawnfag or Serenafag posted this cringey shit last year when they had their moment. Nor have any Beafags done so this year.
This is why you've a reputation for being such schizos.

Nah, you get the shitty first-do fudge. She obviously wants to make something good for her brother, and she felt the need to redo the fudge for Gloria too.

The player can be a female, too.:^)